Its Saturday Night. Do YOU know where your friends are??

Mine are all out drinking/partying or on a hot date. SO here I am sitting at home on a saturday night bored and aggrevated cause ive been sick as fawwwwwk for like almost a week now. So who else is with me, all you other los… uh er i mean folks home on a sat night post up your excuse. :smiley:

Yes, boredom sucks.

im in tonight bc i had a crazy work week and fucking tired…plus tomorrow night is the superbowl…i wanna be somewhat functional tomorrow

quit positng and work on your ka

i’m STILL trying to make plans … i’m going to scout out the local south buffalo bars to see what looks good. trying to avoid DT like the plague because there’s an epidemic of stupidity down there.

lol i did work on the kaa for about 3 hours. im still feelin pretty assy so just pulling the blower and IC off tired me out. Just watched the freakin badass hockey game, now i think its time to roast some 14 yr old kid on Call of Duty 2 on 360 :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike you still dont know what youre doing? wtf its 11 :stuck_out_tongue: youre as bad as i am lol

im watching a repeat law and order… well after a bottle of wine of course :slight_smile:

Hmm. Maybe i should crack out some white wine, i think it would help kill the bad germs that are making me sick :lol:

yeah, mine are at my apt partying with me. wireless internet is thie shiznit

I am not leaving my house at night till monday. i need a headlight and i cant afford anymore tickets. so i will sit at home till i can get to the bank.

:word: wireless does rawk im just bummin on my leather sectional and watchin espn HD on the big sony :smiley: Kind of weird that no one is over, usually i have someone over every friggin night :eyebrow:

I am carless, my friends are out drinking downtown or at a bar, meeting some random people that they may never talk to again and I am here posting on NYSPEED.COM

^ lol i know youre bored if youre posting on here T :lol:

yeah holy shit man, 7 posts!!! maybe I cna make it to ten tonight! LMFAO

iam just going to stfu because ur wierd

it’s people like you who make me realize why i stopped going on these sites

i heart u more then toast

uh I usually don’t do anything on Saturdays…but mostly because I’m always dead broke… and I really don’t like people that much anyways…so loser shmoozer… I like sitting around on Saturdays…

i went out last night…work owned my ass all day today…and it ownes my as all day tomorrow. and its kinda shitty out and i want to do something, but im just to physically worn out to do anything. hell i dont even wanna play Midnight Club 3 on PS2!!!

how come vroom is a speeder jr with 8 posts and I am still a noob? OT must not count…i didnt read the directions

need for speed underground 2 ftw tonight(i just stole my brothers gamecube