**Official hung over thread**

FML.

i feel terrific. the hangover cure was in the express bag :snky:

the bottle of wine did not help my cause.

No drinking on school nights keeps me out of these situations…

all work and no play makes howie a dull boy.

You made a thread about being hung over?

Was this your first night drinking or something?

stfu. im hung over.

we had a good thread for talking about drinking and bitching about being hungover in fightclub, but it doesn’t exist anymore.

bump. i was there this am. jameson/jager/beer mix.

Whats fight club?

bro you were throwin 'em back like a champ. You need to come out more often.

Haha, I dig it.

Ill be with you tomorrow morning for sure. All you can eat/all you can drink dinner party tonight and of course, when you combine the two, you want the lightest alcohol so you can fit more food in… im going with wine.

Should be a real shit show for my 9am class :frowning:

I am glad I didn’t make it out…getting sick of mid-week hangovers

want to hear how awesome i am? so monday night i ended up staying up till 530 am playing video games, i also ended up drinking a 1.75 of merlot

so at around 530 im like, fuck sleeping, i have class at 930. if i go to sleep now i’ll never get out of bed for it. im going to make some breakfast

so i walked to tops, got some bacon, eggs, ham, cheese and made hammy cheesey eggs and bacon. my gf woke up to me wasted, at 6 in the morning, frying bacon

so i finished cooking, we ate together, watched good morning america, she took me through tim hortons drive thru and then dropped me back off at my apt.

i drank some coffee, water, played some more bioshock and drove to class at 915. i was fucking out of it.

had class till 1:45, came home and went right to bed

Jam, you give me something to aspire to.

I’m still hurting from saturdays drinking fest… I puked so hard and so much on sunday. I feel like my throat was raped my shaq :frowning:

french onion soup cures hangovers, thats what its original use was for

also, this thread sucks, fucking super bad, yay lets post

im voting this sucks

lol, used to pull all nighters in the army, drink in the shower after PT, drink some more @ lunch, than party after work in the B’s and do it again… i wonder why i haven’t had a drink in 4 years now…

what is this, amature hour? :gotme:

Seriously?

I thought you gave up drinking for the 10,000th time