extreme hangovers...

and im not talking about the headache, dry mouth, ohh man im hungover i shouldnt have had thse 4 beers last night hangover. im taking about the 13 drinks in a few hours fucked up feeling you have in the morning. i just laid on my couch and moaned, and smoked cigarettes for about an hour. my tummy hurts. god this is awful.

example - i sent this message to a friend on myspace last night when i got home…

thwy were at the fair a few yerars ago… and randon bvenues before that…l. i im dreunk. fd

sorry.ffffffff

keybopards suck.

i will writh this. just to say hi. and i will edit just thisa tiny bit. because. fi dont know why. WHY?

what should i do to feel better? advice?

someone come rub my back.

drink water, or gatorade ideally

SIP IT SLOWLY

and relax

ramen soup

the salt will help you retain water.

i used to get those all the time when i would binge on gin. the thought of food is stomach turning, and shakes like you drank 4 pots of coffee. yeah, been there :slight_smile:

wow.

lol @ the message.

Gatoraide and crackers.

ooo also eggs fatty foods, and tea…

or if you want to just have fun with it… just mow down everything in site and barf life you’ve never barfed before…

13 drinks though… that gave you a hang over? was this 13 beers? 13 22oz steel reserves (god bless you if it was) 13 jack and cokes?

if i had to guess… 13 of each.

STOP DRINKING YOU DOUCHENOZZLE!

But i’ll still come rub your back after school. <3

i think thats the problem… he needs to drink more. get his tolerance up so he can have a fun night with something more than 13 drinks

of course I don’t know how much he weighs… so 13 could get him pretty retarded

haha, i live with jam and i’ve seen him drink a whole bottle of gin.

he’s the man. kinda.

when you get up in the morning, no matter how BAD you feel, have some kind of alcoholic drink. :tup:

i had 7 gin and tonics in 1 hour at luna… then to brick bar for 5/6? 7 and 7’s. it gets a little foggy after 7 gin and tonics in 1 hour… and eviljay can vouch for how spicy the super hot barkeep makes my whiskey drinks…

newman i won! $28, woke up with $10. shit ya.

He’s a burly manly man…

gin is for pussies. Whole bottle of CROWN FTW!

You drank that much with $18…you’re my hero.

$18!

Jam I might have to go drinking with you and see who wins.

I’m a bit out of practice, but I think I might still outdrink you :smiley:

u no that vitamin water stuff- go get like 2 bottels of the fruirt punch its called’ revive’ no joke that stuff is a miracle in a bottel.

Greasy, salty food.

You can all come out to brick bar tonight, and watch the magic that is Jam.