extreme hangovers...

what you arent telling us is you made a trip to the atm and your bank account is down 60

oh and pedialyte is the best for hydration and what not

If his bank account is only down 60…it still was a good night for him

1. never go to bed drunk. wait till you sober up a bit
  2. drink water till you puke and then drink some more. flush the shit out of your system.
  3. wake up tired, but not hung over.

I have drank myself completely retarded, imean demolished to the point where I am suprised I didint die of alcohal poisoning…and I fallowed this and no hangover.:tup:

i actually cut up my bank card because i would use the atm all the time. saving money for the bimmer ftw!

and $60 was a normal night before i started saving money…

He actually tore up his bank card…and threw the pieces on the floor at some bar. It was quite impressive he still had the motor skills to accomplish all this.

wait we’re going to brickbar tonight? fuck. let the cycle continue.

And not cut his fingers off :tup:

We could just stay home and cuddle instead.

yea i hear ya on that one… the only time I’m able to get money is if i make a trip to the bank… so i can’t make trip to the atm’s… but i guess its no better if i go out with 100 bucks i WILL spend that 100 bucks that night…

and YAY!! BIMMER! I’m saving up for one too :slight_smile:

drunk with debit/credit cars= good bye $$

next morning=really fucking pissed about how much money I spent

btw pedialyte(spl?) is rlly good for hangovers

hahahaha, greasy food, NO SMOKING (it sucks when you smoked alot the night before), asprin, some sort of pop (cola?) and lots of sleep and you’ll be good to go

your convo looks like one I wrote on here after the sabres lost :frowning:

yeah imagine my thoughts when i woke up and read that this morning!

haha. jam jam jam…i love you.

the cure? brickbar tonight!

:hay: witness! Yes you did indeed drink 7 G and Ts in less than an hour (you were about 15 minutes late). my buddy al was trying to keep up with you, but i knew he didn’t have a chance.

also, a little insight on how you drank so inexpensively. I can confirm that one of your drinks was paid for by my friend. the deal was that you had to smash the glass in the middle of allen. instead you did it on the sidewalk, screamed, put your arms in the air tangled in your hoodie and just generally made yourself into a spectacle. then you just strolled right back into the brick bar.

after i get smashed and find my way home i pop a movie in with a pitcher of water next to me.
I used to drink liquor and would pass out drunk and have to sleep the entire next day.I aqquired a taste for beer and own the beer pong table now.Less hangovers with beer

He may have tore up the card, but I gave him a grand cash not too long ago.

i remember mollys 50c drink night… which would be tonight R.I.P Molly’s

anywho i had 17 drinks in 45 minutes, almost got arrested that night… and lost my pants

fuck jam, chris and I were on allen, and we kept calling you.

weed cures hangovers

Jam, you sure Nitro didn’t write that message?

i should’ve went out last night then huh? just so i can have some creepy random guy(you) say so you guys hang out at the ritz? and then me say uhh who are you? kinda weird…and then other random dudebro say sc1chik for no apparent reason at all…