Good bar/sports bar?

Just trying to figure out a descent bar to go to for the sabres game. Only thing, it has to be in the general area of House of billiards, because that’s where we’re going afterwards. A buddy at work mentioned mooneys sports bar and grill but I red mixed reviews so not to sure on that one. food is a must and fair priced drinks as well.

Bryan

The Ale house. Thats a little farther from house of billards though but great specials

In amherst? To far lol, not finding anything else on google maps.

Buffalo sports garden but it’s in the south towns.

Slick Willys on NFN is decent and you order food from Francos.

Vizzys on kennore for cheap drinks and good burgers

OMG I LOVE VIZZIS SO MUCH

Mooneys hands down. The food is awesome, real good prices on the food and drinks. Been going there since it opened.

Mooneys looks to be the best bet as of right now. What’s the female population like in that place? Vizzis looks really small on google maps “street view” Not sure how it would be during a hockey game and a bit further from the pool hall. Although reading the reviews a monster burger sure sounds tasty right now.

I hang out across the street at the Aud on Thursday nights (Buddy of mine does solo acoustic that night). Not sure how tonight will be.

I just stopped and picked up a burger today there. Oh I love it.

Srsly, if anyone talks bad of the amazingness of Vizzi’s, I’ll personally filet their penis with a rusty butter knife.

On that note, the brick house tap and tavern is awesome, so bad, but so good.

On most normal nights not bad at all. Oddly enough as the night goes on the age goes up, mostly due to the bands playing.

Def mooneys. Can’t get a better atmosphere for sports. The ratio isn’t horrible for a local bar but obviously you’re not going to be working with prime quality/age range.

Ended up going to Vissi’s. Burger was good but it could have been cooked a little better. It was slightly charred and still pink in the middle, had asked for medium well. I’ll have to give Vissi’s another try for sure tho.