Grovers Bar and Grill on Transit...

Anyone have the hours, trying to call to see what there hours are today but not getting through on there phone line and can’t find it online.

They are not open on Sundays. I know that because I tried last week. Not sure what their hours are daily though, but whatever was listed online wasn’t entirely correct.

Cash only please :slight_smile:

My burger was raw and gross. I almost threw up 3 times eating it.
The other 7 people in my group liked it. 1 other did not.

So send it back?

I waited for it for over 30 minutes the first time and I was on lunch. Limits my options. Maybe next time, if there is a next time.

Waited like an hour and a half for a table there when friends insisted on eating the best burger ever. Honestly, nothing to write home about. Personally would take Fuddruckers of Brunners over Grovers any day of the week.

Definitely a big burger and I enjoyed mine. But I thought Amherst Ale House still had a better burger.

Fuck all this noise.

VIZZIS, hands down, best burger…EVER.

Insert any food they serve in the blank above.

Word.

Word.

I dunno. Been to Amherst Ale House a few times and the food I got there everytime was less than par.

I even got a order of Nachos with chicken there and a night club on Chippewa could have made them better.

yea everyone bragged about it…to me it was just a hand formed burger…its not worth the wait times that they usually have…i live down the street from there and its always packed…gotta write ur name on the chalkboard

Was it always packed or was it ever since it made it on the Food Network TV Show that people are going nuts over it?

Damn, we wanted to try it too. I guess we will still try it and see.

Go across the street to Rock Bottom to have a better burger/general food experience.

naa it was always pretty busy before that too

I read on urbanspoon that since appearing the Diners, Drive Ins and Dives that they think there shit don’t stink and service has gotten bad. It really is a shame.

Still would like to try it though, wife and I caught the Triple D episode on Saturday.

I think this thread needs a haters they gonna hate picture. Once they went on TV it’s almost like it got chain status and we all know how WNY people feel about chains.

Grovers is a damn good burger. We’ve been going there for lunch since before they were on TV and after and the service has always been great.

I’ve heard Grover’s burgers were like sex, and then that they were like sex with a dead fat guy…Guess I’ll have to try it out myself…I don’t feel like waiting an hour however