Bars - Amherst/Tonawanda Area

Who’s an alky?

“O” is really nice. Not your average place. It’s pretty classy but you can still rock jeans and sneakers as long as they are clean cut. It’s worth checking out for sure imo :slight_smile:

Duece on anyday is good… except stupid people play shity music over whatever good music a normal person would play

and caputis is also good

I’m a drunk, Alcoholics go to meetings :jam:

Word, i’ll be checking that place out pretty soon then.

I’m going to have to disagree with you on that one, lol

WORD! I’ve always wanted to stop in there, have not been over that way in mad long… I think i am going to hit that up to… Always looked like a cool place. and the name just sounds sweet :pimp:

Caputis on Tuesday

25cent wings 2 dollar drinks ANYTHING

Thirdbase on tuesday “Flipnight”

Flipnight? go on…

order a drink… they flip a coin… if right… its free… if wrong… you pay for it.

that is prolly the best idea i’ve ever heard of, haha… Its on main street? def going to go there

yea its on main street, you MUST be 21… so don’t try a fake… Bonger mcZong Willybeen, and a few others go there every tuesday…

its a good time

its also loaded with ugly, seemingly underage girls.

oh flip night, how i love thee

You didn’t seem to mind

Sounds like a good idea for tonight!

?? i wasnt the one trying to pick up the anal queen. and i rarely go because i feel like the creepy old guy compared to everyone else there.

anal queen??? I miss all the fun :rant:

LOL, I know its not that bad right now… during the summer…

Its just some girl that I started to call anal queen… I didn’t know her name so i thought of something… Jeff’s buddy was all about her… lets hope he was drunk

Yea right, like you would actually come to the heights. you always tell me your scared of your shit getting stolen :roll:

john will generally do anything with a hole. he likes to put forth the smallest amount of effort possible.