Darkstar went to the store today, to purchase himself some tasty, wholesome milk.....

+1 you.

it still only sees under 50 miles a year. :stick:

its a hard 50 miles

4th gear is the same in the M12 and MN6 (1:1). Every other gear ratio is different though. I’ve run all the numbers befor and 3.90s matched with a M12 is almost exactly the same in 2nd gear as the M12 and stock 3.42s. I ran the numbers because I was considering the 3.90s and M12 for the closer gear spacing of the M12 but didn’t want to lose 2nd gear RPM for AutoX.

Anyway Mike, my buddy has all his mods off and they are ready to ship sell. Kooks 1 3/4" LTs, ETP 215s, MS3, Vararam, and a bunch more.

-TJ

nice !!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=2006017

Those are my buddy’s headers Mikey. He says he won’t ship but obviously I could handle that for you. You can see here it’s like $1600 worth of headers/X-pipe: http://www.thunderracing.com/catalog/?action=vshop&vid=7&pcid=52

-TJ

:cool: bro

Congrats Mike!!! … Sick car

congrats nice ride looks pretty clean… whats the mileage on it?

:wavey:

and it has 55K on it.

Threads like this make me more confused about what car to get next.

a non gay man car. can’t deny the miata is a sleeper. i see a festiva with a lsx in your future :burnout:

What can I say? The men love the rumble in their pants from the LS1 :sex:

I’ve actually tossed around the idea of an older MG/Triumph LSX (if it’d fit, I’ve never checked dimensions) but at this point I’m looking for something a little less weekend-warriorish.

Quite being a sissy and fabricate your LSx motor swapped pussy cars into real street warriors and turn a business into it. :sex:

1 car down plenty more to go. :booty:

where is the Ron Paul bumper sticker

I’ll put one on each one of the individual pipes of the Kooks 1-3/4" long tube headers that will be shipping out of Cali in the next few days. :bowdown:

woot

the truth is I dont even care about horsepower anymore. I just cant live without you in my life. That’s what this Corvette is about, you big beautiful Jew.

lol wow i am flattered :embarassd:

:rofl: