Pittspeed is beat tonight

Were just playin around down at the shop putting whiteys turbo & parts on… His turbo kit came complete w/ a nice cracked manifold :rolleyes: so sailor welded it up and now its ready to roll. The BOV did not have a flange, it had a washer bolted to the BOV then the washer was welded to the intake pipe, but the weld was all busted up. He is going to get a flange for it, but I had to clean it up w/ the grinder and weld it back on. Other than that everything looks good. We took the motor apart and everything looks like its still in tip top shape. Should be on the road here tommorow… he is still waiting an exhaust so the beast will be open downpipe until :eek: :smiley:

I was bord so I thought I would take a break and check out the board but noone was online :frowning:

wow,sounds like u had fun!!:frowning:

great job guys:cool: :cool:

sounds like a handfull.

wheres the pics

Originally posted by snowhitegolf95
wheres the pics

yea, i wanna see sailor with his shirt off

this is sailor. as mentioned, the manifold was cracked. ATP turbo products are junk… i got the head off, both block and head are prepped and ready to go back on. i want to put the manifold and turbo on the head and drop it on as an assembly…but the gay downpipe to turbo 5 bolt flange “ford style” has another 3 bolt flange incorporated into it “saab” style. of course, 2 studs were broke… mark and whitey got one out, and the other broke flush. so they ran to the other shop to easy out the stud…i just hope they dont break the easy out off in it.

as soon as that gets back, i can put the head on…

however, some gaskets will be getting reused as someone cough whitey cough forgot to order intake manifold gaskets…

i think the car will be running open downpipe for a while, as the exhaust that was ordered is wrong… and the downpipe that was sent offically sucks… so i believe a habs special will be made for it—maybe tomorrow…

thats all for now… im post whoring it up as i cant do nothing until they get back…

sailor

glad to hear you guys are doin good pickin up where we laft off last night. i’ll be looking forward to seeing the end result

well i hope you guys do not run into anymore problems

we had a problem last night with some bolts. good thing im buff :slight_smile:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
we had a problem last night with some bolts. good thing im buff :slight_smile:

whipped is more like it

no way asshole.

you are so whipped… i think all of us agreed on it last night… im just waiting to stop down one day and see her walking you through the living room with a dog collar on and a horse bit in your mouth

heh, I told whitey i was gonna come down, but I never called Victor to see if he wanted to roll… he knows where your shop is at.

Anyways good luck you guys with the rest of the swap!

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
you are so whipped… i think all of us agreed on it last night… im just waiting to stop down one day and see her walking you through the living room with a dog collar on and a horse bit in your mouth
:owned: :owned:

i just got a call…they are breaking drill bits and easy outs trying to get teh broke stud out, lol.

well you better go help them out…it is going to be a long night…well i guess more time for mod dutys

fuck i forgot that was last night…:frowning:

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64

dont make me 2 click your ass :wink:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
dont make me 2 click your ass :wink:
u dont have that power!!!:tounge: