So...

I get this in a random email: Hello Fickle Bastard it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? and I recall signing onto this site a few years ago because someone hit me with a link for a cheap dirtbike. Then, I check the site out and TROLL around for a few days and I realize there is such a being named Darkstar that may possess the sarcasm and shear debauchery that I am capable of ? Hmmmm !

ok hi

huh

Welcome back, Fickle Bastard.

welcome

3/10

Welcome anyway

welcome darkstar nutswinger

umm hello

Well, I just traded a slow-ass Mustang GT for a '09 Cobalt SS Turbo at Wright Hummer in Wexford. I was not going to buy the car, but the salesman told me he could get me a BJ! So, I said, “Oh hell yeah, whatever!” He takes me out back behind the body shop next to the dumpster and introduces me to a guy named CHAD. Oh well, a BJ is a BJ, right?

Well, this guy sucked me off better than any gf/wife/sister/milf/cougar/co-worker ever !!!

So, I bought that Cobalt in like 3 fucking minutes. Jesus, I think I’m paying 12-something percents, but that BJ was worth it !!!

Congrats to you. Glad to hear they hired a new Chad when i left.

welcome…I think

I hope you’re more capable of sarcasm and debauchery than your grasp of the English language…

Example:

a. Before I was able to stuff my cock balls deep into Fickle Bastard’s mother’s greasy shit chute, I had to SHEAR off the dense forest of ass hairs blocking my access.

b. After I was finished exploding my full load of baby batter into Fickle Bastard’s mother’s chocolate expressway, she sucked the putrid mix of shit and cum off of my cock, and I collapsed on my bed in a state of SHEER bliss.

Welcome… I love english class by the One Mr. Darkstar.

Thanks for clearing that up. For some reason, I feel compelled to send this response along with your cute picture to Mr. Mark Snyder. :tounge:

Who the fuck is mark snyder?

This dude is def a creeper… I bet he’s on the Megan’s Law website.

big guy from kittanning

Matt snyders brother

maybe he owns Snyder of Berlin chips…lol

The Snyder ‘family’ is big in Kittanning.