Hay guys! My name is JDM AS FUCK!

and I don’t have a single thing on it that is JDM!!! HOW FUCKING COOL AM I!!!

I drive a 91 4 door civic that is rusted to hell! I don’t know anything about cars at ALL, but I think that JDM is cool because it’s like American parts, but slightly different and I’m pretty sure I heard somewhere that is cool. Oh no wait I think I saw it on the Fast and the Furious. Yeah thats right.

Oh, btw I just want to really make it known that I dont know shit about fuck in case you couldn’t tell already. I’ll make a thread humbly asking for the help of the members on this site to educate me, and then I’ll turn around and BITCH about the fact that worthless faggots (such as myself) had polluted the site so bad that the people that have, and are currently paying out of their own pocket to provide a service that I enjoy for free, decided to enact a rule that I have to pony up TEN WHOLE AMERICAN DOLLARS to use an extra service of the site that will put money in my pocket and help to chip in for the people that have been funding this place for years.

Someone needs to give me some motherfucking admin powers for the night to pwn these little cunts OG style.

:rofl:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49086

READ!

I now know why you never go to pittspeed meets.

I :love: Darkstar

are you kidding, I can’t live without them. I just haven been around in the summer for 6 years.

WOW…

Atleast we know where the nervous twitch comes from. :blue:

heh I don’t mind getting swung at as long as I can see it coming.

Seriously, is this what the OG’s have let Pittspeed become? Fuck these noob faggots I’m ready for war.

Invalid thread in the link above. Apparently, this guy is has made great contributions to the site. :weak:

Once again the collective voice of Pittspeed speaks…thank you

there was a thread in the help section where this GAYazFUK kid and “Total Eclipse” were going on and on about how the people that run this site are assholes and how this place is gay and blah blah blah because of the classifieds situation.

FUCKING SWEET WHITEY UNDELETED THE THREAD, CHECK ABOVE LINK FOR HILARITY

:303: hilarity found

Teh lolz, are in this :blue:

i just read the whole thread, and wow

:rofl::tool:

lol i figured that was the thread you were referring to. i still like the look you get when you introduce yourself in person…the only answer you get is oh so your darkstar…

My reputation precedes me, m’lady.

nothing ever changes on pittspeed darkstar is still going strong at being an a**hole haha

That’s funny shit. U know I have been hit with Darkstar’s wit several times, but in reality, If it really bothered me so much I wouldn’t be here. People just like to bitch. I can never understand why people complain about being on here. If you don’t like it, don’t be on it, plain and simple.