DD on Lark St. Thread

250s mean you have a TINY DICK.

That’s why I’m buying a ttr250 this afternoon to try and make road legal. Or at least beat on all summer and sell.

I’ll try and make it out to this sometime. I don’t know anyone but Vlad though, and I’ve only met him once. My bike is also a total dump. That is all.

You should not think that way and shouldn’t have to.

Ride your own ride and have fun, that’s why you got a bike to begin with.

werent u the one i met in Duansburg a couple times for parts for a gsxr?

Yeah that’s me. Do you go?

We will just pick a day that works for both of us and we will go there. It’s a good group of guys and once you know them it only encourages to come out some more.

My bike(s) are dumps too don’t worry. I’ll make you look good :rofl

ok cool, yea I love my 250, thing is litterly mint and looks brand new not like its a dump pile, but i just heard storys that when a 250 pulls up next to more expeirenced riders that they bust the 250s ass for having a small bike… but its reassuring knowing its all good people:) im deff just trying to learn the proper way on a 250 and by taking my MSF class asap, then after a season or two i would like to move up the ladder to a bigger bike maybe, got 4 in mind at the moment. lol:)

Whoever told you that is the farthest thing from an experienced rider, believe me. Experienced riders have nothing at all against 250s, and a lot of them own one. I’ve been looking for a cheap ninja 250 for years now. I also have a 1000.

yea i shouldnt have belived the source that told me he is kinda a clusterfuck on his bike and almost dies daily for picking a buell firebolt 1200 as his first biike…

:rofl :rofl That bike is out of his league. Slick bikes though, I’ve wanted one for a while. Ended up with a tl1000 instead. An 1125r or xb12r are in my future though. They give me a massive stiffy.

I loveee the looks of them but i know they are out my leauge for a quick min lol, I am deff taking my turn learning the right way on a 250, and i plan on keeping my 250 for a while and as im learning i am and have been saving every penny a make so when im ready i can pay cash for a bigger bike. I just dont know what the next smart size would be to jump to… I like the buell blast 500cc, honda shadow phantom 750, honda cbr 600rr, and harley sportster 883…

Anyone want to meet up at DD friday evening? Me, gundam, and capitalcrew had a pretty good time last week.

I’m in. When are you free friday? Maybe i can get out of here early and we can head up north.

I don’t get out of work till 5 :frowning:

If i could be down there by 530 that’d be early. :lol

friday is looking nice

Except for the work thing :frowning:

I’ll see you guys there on Saturdays as soon as the weather plays along for those nights.

:cry:

im gonna try to make it. what time?

I got school on saturday morning, so wont be out super late

time would be a good thing to establish

6pm?