bike meets or hangouts

Hey Friday night is suppose to be crazy warm so im thinking of getting a few of my friends together and riding to albany Im wondering if there is any hangouts around the area like there is for Cars I know the group that hung out at kohls use to have a bunch of bikes that came in and picked on some of the cars but i havent been down that way at night in a while so let me know what goes on down that way
Thanks

I believe DD at lark is one of those spots.

DD on lark is a good crew indeed.

Park with them, introduce yourselves and mingle.

They are all friendly. Otherwise it’s just awkward.

I’ll be there sat night myself most likely.

Anybody Gonna be on Lark this Saturday??

I could try for Saturday, depending on my band practice situation.
I was at DND last Friday but 2 hours early.:lol Things get started there at like 11pm or so.

I wonder if you were there any of the times I’ve been there Vovchandr, I dont really know what you look like or your bike though. lol

This year either a blue SV 650 naked or a Black Suzuki Motard.

Who knows, I usually make it a point to mingle with most people there.

You prolly never were lol… Well next time I’ll keep an eye out, Im on a red Cbr.

I’m diffidently gong to try and make face it would be cool to meet shift members… I should harass offroadz into coming.:lol

wouldn’t be hard to spot me I dunno how many rc51’s there is around here but I dont think many

lark dd makes for fun times. specially with walnutz.

it just sucks when there is a bunch of cars there… seems like people park their cars there and just go elsewhere.

Guy I know who also rides a Sixx said the strip by target in Colonie on Thursday nights is a spot & PJ’s BBQ in Saratoga every wed night.

Didn’t meet any Shift Members at DND tonight, then a little dizzle hit we all scattered like roaches.:lol

Anybody on here that didnt go to LG goin to DD tonight? Im prolly gonna swing up for a coffee in a little bit.

I might show up next fri or sat

Quite a few bikes there and a cool crowd. Im not much for hanging around a parking lot all night but a few of us went for a couple rides. def a good change of pace from drinking on a sat night.

this explains the multiple motorcycles i heard last night zooming down madison avenue. i just moved into this apt yesterday lol

No doubt, If I’m around I’m easy to find. I’m the only guy in full leather race suit that the left side is all scuffed up. :lol

Sweet maybe you’ll be around.

I’ll show up as soon as I have a bike that runs :rofl