Weekday meet ups?

I know there’s quite a few people on here that are down for this seeing as nice days are hard to come by lately… I’m thinking meeting up somewhere(different places each time maybe?) during the week, weather permitting of course, and going for a cruise, sitting down to eat, or something else(input ideas).

Last night was a good time for a Monday night, we had probably 12-14 people and probably 9 or 10 cars.

I’d be down to go out again tonight as it is nice out.

:ponder

depends on where

i think you should get this moved to the street racing forum so we don’t get any rats showin up… i was thinking, every tuesday we should meet up. last night was fun. more fun then goin to the lot. it was all business and NO bullshit. well except for travis.

these “rats” you speak of can see that section anyways if they have 50 or more posts and yeah i agree, better than the lot as there’s no random people, everyone knew each other, got some dinner and got to business. good times

2 words: happy hour.

id be down to come hang out for a while

Where at?

we gonna have a meet up?

Park and ride, tongiht 1030. I already posted it in “lot tonight” thread. I plan on just doing some cruising and ride alongs from there.

Im looking forward to giving some rides in the sol and maybe hitching a ride in some other interesting cars.

No stupid shit though.

Lol I love that you guys meet down the street from my house at the P&R. I’ll be doing top speed runs down Crescent all night.

Happy hour at somewhere in Latham so I can come right from work. :banana

BobbyT and Tripp are coming so it will be fun ;D

ill be up in the jeep in a lil while

I’ll prolly be up.

im leaving after im done pooping

I will be around again tonight…park and ride at 10:30

i’ll bring the camera, maybe we can get some good races in…

these kids are all like 18… they don’t know what you are talking about ;D

Well then I’m stumped.

TWENTY ONE IN 3 WEEKS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

laptops ftw.