All Day Meet April 14th

!!! Updated…This meet has been moved to April 21st !!!

Meet starts around 10am for a little chat/waiting for philly people (GetGo gas station at rt51 &i70)
then cruise together to the track (pics and videos on the way up)
The gates open at 11am
test and tune is from 12-5
even if ya dont race your car it is still really cool to see all the high hp cars fly down the track.
then we drive to a resturant and get some grub (not decided yet)
hang out for a while and chat
then drive to the lowes movie theatre as a group again (hopefully with more car people from the track)
catch a 9ish o’clock movie
hang out after the movie and talk untill everyone decides to leave.
so it would be like a 12 hour all day meet!

this is not all set in stone… at the track we will be asking for ideas on a place for food and movie location, basically we will be taking votes to accomodate the majority. The original idea was for the waterfront, cause we were going to cruise through pittsburgh and go to the station square hooters for dinner. but if 75% of the people want to do something else we will be changing the plans. What is the point of sticking to a plan if nobody wants to follow it so… so know you know the whole original plan.
If it rains i dont know what is gonna happen cause there is no back up plan as of now???

So far there is a pretty good number of people going from another site. I am guessing around 30 if everyone shows as they said they would.

here is the link to the raceway…it is just off Rt22
http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/Directions/index.php

Track address if you want to do driving directions:
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
538 Stone Jug Rd
New Alexandria, Pa 15670

a full day of fun!

i dont know if i missed nething…but where are you gathering originaly. not from pitt. but very interested in goin

what are you bringing this year?

Where?

If you mean Lowes waterfront in Pgh, then you should probably shoot for somewhere in the middle, maybe monroeville.

Sounds like fun. Let me know what happens.

sounds like a good time might have to meet up with you guys

trout season, but i’ll see if i’m goin or not

i’d rather race than fish

racing>fishing

and i’ll to acouple buddies and see if any1 wants too go

I might show up, If I don’t sell the newest car first

One of my Beretta cronies texted me about this event. I’d like to show up but I’ll probably bring the Cavalier and I’m definitely not drag racing it haha.

im going to be up at the track all day. But ill meet up somewhere first… i should most definately have my bigger turbo on by then. Im not going to run because i wont have my tune by then though.Also opening day is going to be packed so not worth it to only get 1 or 2 runs in.

i will come down but i cant run my car… still not inspected

they’ll let you run without an inspected car

i was wondering about that since my car isnt inspected yet either

they’ll let you run without an inspected car

They will?? Wow that’s cool, but I am hoping to have my inspected by the weekend

Is anyone going on Sunday??? I will be there then along with a couple of other people

Jason
99 Z24

I’ll be at the lake for first day, I wont be fishing though!

My lazy ass likes to drink beer on fri’s so i won’t be up early, prob just go to the track and meet people there.

The original meet location is at the intersection of rt51 and i70 at the “GetGo gas station” only because there are a few people coming from the east side of the state that dont know the area. They will be getting off the i76turnpike at about 11am and anyone that meets at the gas station will just be hanging for a little while/talking waiting… so those travelers can follow us up to the track and not get lost. so basically if you dont want to get up early to ride up together with us… the rest of ya could just meet at the track. we were just trying to make it easy for people coming from far away. AND it would make for some good pics and video on the way up to the track :wink:

If they are getting off I76, why wouldn’t you meet them in New Stanton?

What’s the point of them driving further west?