saturday meets/races

we have been having some local beaver county meets on sat. nites but latley more people have been showing up.i figured what the hell ill see if anyone else from pittspeed would wanna come out and meet up. we meet/race every sat. nite. im not gonna drop a location on here but if your intrested in coming you can pm me for details. the more cars the better. so if anyone is bored and wants to hang out and set up a few runs let me know.

possibly depending on what all shows up

what are the typical cars that show up?

x2

well it all depends. there is a guy with a pretty fast 3000gt tt. i think its in the 11’s. there is a guy thats supposed to show this weekend if his car is done with a 10sec dodge dart. a few boosted civics, some gsr’s, my buddy has a t/a with a 400small block that usally comes down. this week coming up we expect a turbo vr6 mk3, built eclipse gsx, and a few others.

FYI…please be careful about who you invite and how many people come to this…if it gets too big or too well-known its going to get shut down just like crafton did…KEEP IT ON THE DOWN LOW…

props to xfrankx for not giving up the location…oh yea xfrankx…are u ready for the 89’ accord again…!!! he’s comming for you…!!!

I’ll bee down on my moped atound 9:30 :embarassd

whos vr6 turbo?

its going to rain and snow this weekend…

I’m Down if Sonny shows up and I can video tape his runs :kekegay:

can’t i’m using the camera with jenn tonight :slight_smile:

she doesn’t do small parts :smiley:

:mushroomstamp:

:finger:

:rofl: i forgot your wifes name is jenn too :wink:

i’d hit it too! :rofl:

shoot me a PM with when and where and i might shoot up there since i live right off of 60 its an easy drive

mex2jenns=:3some: :moon:

fixed

:rofl:

:rofl:

:naughty: