saturday meets/races

if the weathers nice, i might shoot up, next week

pm me the location, everyone on here van vouch for me, I’m legit when it comes to racing

Dude you are a ricer… :jerkit:

your right im a ricer i didnt know it was so apparent though :dunno:

anyone thats trying to come swing by just let me know. :beer:

i may be interested, PM details

fuckin rain sucked tonite. next sat its gonna be warm and no rain so there should be a decent turnout. i talked to a few people and there should be a few quick cars coming down sat.

yea i seen snow and figured it was a no go

quik cars ,as in how quik?

well depending on whos gonna be free on sat, this dude has a 1000hp trans am and i think his brother has a fast one too (im not real sure what all he has done to it) a 400hp talon and a few others. im gonna try to finalize shit before the end of the week as to whos coming. there seems to be alot of randoms showing up just to watch so we most likley are going to change the location of the meet or time. ill let people know if it changes. quik i saw you called my phone rang like 1 time and the call ended so my bad if i didnt pick up. let me know if you guys wanna swing thru next week

who has the thousand horsepower trans am?

• big hp dont mean there fast!

only curious cause that guy from wow a few years back with the procharger is out that way and was supoused to do a c5r 427 tt

this dude named jay. his car was orginally s/c and something happened with it so its t/t now. i have seen it run on the street and i can tell you its really really fast.

maybe its the same guy your thinking of.

yah red ram air ta

yea thats him. have you seen it since its t/t yet?

x2 but it will probably dig into a 300 or 400 hp car.

hun?

What I mean if it races 300hp or 400 hp cars it will be top dog just because of the competition it is up against.

my car was only 382hp+100shot & took out a 800hp car!

hahaha that supra got :owned: