NYIRP 8/5/09

I spoke with Adictd2b00st tonight at Duff’s and he wants to go. Its next Wednesday, I’m down. Anyone else want to either cruise up with us? Or just go in general? I’d like to see what my setup can run now that my car wont be leaking tons of oil out the turbo :banghead:.

EDIT: List of everyone that is coming, weather depending obv

1. steve2k1116
  2. evolution viii mr
  3. 38stang
  4. officerk
  5. 2turboZ
  6. neonglh
  7. Adictd2b00st
  8. nitroinsane
  9. deebo
  10. psychopjv (car depending)
  11. jt76
  12. Red00WS6
  13. mindless
  14. sobo
  15. turbo ls1 ss (car depending)
  16. lz (pat depending)
  17. onyx Z32
  18. joesansone
  19. choko
  20. Studderin
  21. 94excivic
  22. EmeryatSTM
  23. Inn-Tune
  24. 355firebird
  25. iank

The Meet:
We are going to meet at South Gate at 5:15. We will then leave at 5:30 and take the 400 to 20A the whole way there. This idea brought up by Evolution VIII MR because of the construction. Anyone that cant meet up obv just go there and we will meet up with you there.

Price(for those that don’t know)- $10 to watch / $13 to race

I love the 1/4!!!
I should be game, torque boxes, subframe connectors and driveshaft loop should be installed on saturday for a :sneaky: price. Should be fun gutting taking out my carpet and back seat getting prepped for the install.
Hell, since the new nitrous parts are installed if i get my N20 tune by then I might even be able to spray for a couple passes

Yep, I will be in attendance as well. My motor mount will be in on Friday and some fresh rubber up front :tup:

If the car is good…the weather is good…I am there

in for sure :tup:
unless there is a blizzard or tornado or any other natural disasters

ok so, so far we have me, evolution viii mr, addicted2boost, jt76, hopefully mindless, specs coming, anyone else? we could all meet somewhere and cruise down together. hopefully see that fucking zebra at the cow farm off 20A

I will absolutely try to be there!

OfficerK and the guy from work with the supercharged tacoma should be coming too Steve. Oh and the 5th is my birthday, totally forgot about that when we were picking a day haha

i was on 20a on friday, i did not see a zebra :(… i will be back there again on tuesday so if i see it i will take a picture lol

haha oh man, well we gotta do something for your birthday

oh its there trust me lol

Ahem…

I Am in.

sorry kyle I thought you were on the original list steve posted :stuck_out_tongue:

putting my tranny in tonight or tomorrow. if it’s all good to go above 4300rpm i am down.

As stated above, I’m in. Just got my subframe connectors welded on and my torque boxes all welded up

I as well might go and run a shitty time.

So where is the meeting spot?

As long as my dads back is someone ok ill be there.

what time do u guys usually go? i would be down for just hanging out n shit, filming, whatever

as long as there is people that are there that i actually know and i won’t be sitting by myself alone lol

we can meet whenever, whereever you guys want to, im going to make the list now of who is in on the original post sorry 2turboZ :frowning: