9/20 - Maximal Performance Drag Day (NYIRP Rental)

http://www.maximalperformance.com/dragday.html

Most of the info should be on that site…let me know if I’m missing something. Basically it’s on Saturday the 20th from noon till 6. $50 a car to race, free to spectate. Just so I get a rough idea on numbers lets do the list thing…

Hm… Money Pending I would like to see what my car runs… Pay on site? I guess you can conditionally mark me down

Just bring the cash with you. Decided against a pre-registration thing due to the pain in the ass it would be to get the money back to people if it rained.

1. psphinx81 (trailer pending)

count me in

in

weather dependent… we’ll see

Both lanes will be prepped at the start of the event

:tup:

You know i’m in man and as far as I can tell we have 10-12 other from 607 coming as well. I spoke with Andy this weekend and he is likely bringing his 3800 S/C Cavy out to play around :slight_smile:

I’m sure I’ll find one or two guys that will attend.

Im in, i bought some new sticky tires to try out.:slight_smile: Im working on a trailor hopefully so i dont have to worry about breaking while im there.

my AAA is paid up :slight_smile: but hopefully i dont break anything. If Patrick lets me use the MT’s im in

oh im there!

hope the weather is good

word im in looks like i have to request off of work

only if i can run that fucker down the track.

and me too, then he will let you use them

I missed this last yr too, goin to Canada for my last OSCA point’s event:wtf:

So will I need a cage or just my helmet to run the times in my sig? The sunday rental was much more lax about my times and lack of safety equip.

well, dont go advertising that and be happy he didnt say anything last time. Id say your good to go.:tup: Im kinda pissed i caged my car.:frowning:

i want in…i upped the boost so i can break the tens finally…need to get off work