9/20 - Maximal Performance Drag Day (NYIRP Rental)

sure

at least they will be pats tires this time :smiley:

hey, i have some hoosiers you can have…

they ARE sticky!!!

:rofl:

no heat cycle required?

all you need to do is pick the stones out. actually its only a damn patch on the one tire that got…“stickier”… the other side wasn’t burnt. but, fuck it, i want to go with some 335s when it comes back out, so ill sell that other tire. it only has 300ish miles on it, no burnouts, mostly baby miles with no boost

I’ll be there with bottle I’m thinking.

Im in for this, no racing but taping f0 sh0!

In

If my wheels were wide enough, i would take one off your hands and just go buy another. Its time for tires yet again, BFG’s dont seem to like me :frowning:

I’ll go to watch for sure, I’ll just ride up with someone hopefully.

Put us down… might have two cars for this.

-Emery

Very nice, looks like this should be a great turnout for sure! :slight_smile:

1. ILCisDEAD
  2. 38stang
  3. jt76
  4. articzap
  5. turbociv
  6. psphinx81
  7. mindless
  8. BigEd88
  9. illusion20
  10. Shrek
  11. EmeryatSTM
  12. EmeryatSTM

All you guys still in? Anyone else? Just trying to get a rough idea of numbers here.

ed you gonna be spraying with the trex?

Wow… So I’m like the only low 13 second car in the bunch… :frowning: man I’m gonna look goofy being the slowest

ill be low 13s…when i’m not spraying :slight_smile:

13’s won’t be the slowest ones there…there are a few guys down here going that will be a bit slower than that.

i can take the a4 and run run 15’s or take the 08 avenger and run 17’s :rofl: But thats not really worth $50 to me

Yeah, we’ve got cars that should be ranging from the 12’s to 15’s coming. I’ve honestly got no idea what to expect with the Cavy… traction will be the biggest issue but i’m hoping to break into the 12’s if I can get it all dailed in this week.

who cares dude, im just going to have a good time. my car isnt going to do anything special either with a bum tranny

Paul are you towing it there?