NYIRP Track Rental, September 30th

Renting out NYIRP Saturday and it looks like i’m gonna be a few cars short (need 30) so I figured I’d see if some of you guys were insterested in coming.

10am-4pm. $30 per car if you’re racing. Free if you’re just gonna watch. Looks like it’s gonna be a nice day for racing, might be the last chance we have to get in some racing before the weather sucks.

Let me know if you plan on coming. Don’t want to end up with 50+ cars. Last year we had 29 and some people got in 50+ runs. I never had to wait in the staging lanes.

Terry

theres a 30% chance of rain , but they are “isolated” wonder if it will hold off
cuz im interested

any reason y i couldnt drop the 30 off on sat ?

edit:

i just looked up the weather for leichester on sat , it says its gonna be mostly cloudy

you guys havin a 3S day?

anniversaryss - Yeah, pretty much every forcast says nice for saturday now. Partly cloudy and mid 60s…perfect for racing. You just pay the $30 at the track.

STEALTTH - Yeah, most of the cars are gonna be non 3s’s though. However there should be a couple quick 3000’s there…both capable of 10’s if they get the tune in.

Terry

yeah If I went I would cry…as I miss my TT :frowning:

is that your car in your sig? Specs please :wink:

Can I come with my drag car? I have a couple of things I need to test?

STEALTTH - Yeah, that’s mine. DP nitrous setup, heads, cams, pretty much every bolt on. Ran a 12.7 with it but with a bigger shot and a decent tune I know I can improve on that.

rskrause - Definately…like I said we need more cars and all out drag cars are fun to watch. :slight_smile:

Weather is supposed to be perfect tomorrow for racing plus it’s gonna be one of the last days you can race (the track closes sunday). Surprised more of you guys aren’t interested.

Terry

Cool deal. I think I met you at one of the 3S meets in Rochesters years back. I had a 93 green RT/TT at the time. Did you have the red stealth with Nitrous back then?

ugh, if i didnt have to work i would come. i cant really afford to take off though. i miss the 3s boys

STEALTTH - Yeah…that was probably me. Same car I just changed around the body style some. You should try to make it down.

Woody - we’re having a picnic on sunday at my parents if you wanted to make the trip down for that.

Terry

im planning on going tonight so i may not make it out there sat
sorry guys

I need to make it to the track one last time. I’ll most likely be there if you don’t mind an ugly teal DSM crashing the party.

Are they going to have any fire trucks there? I had a little incident last time I raced.

There’s actually a fair number of DSM’s coming from down here so you’ll fit right in. See you tomorrow.

Terry

ill be in cleveland saturday night til monday