Saturday NYI - Track Rental

Guys…

there is a 3000GT meet @ the track on Saturday. Being that its a 3000GT meet, a lot of the guys who wee supposed to race, now have broken cars… so that leaves a couple spots open for some of you guys.

Rules -

1. Pay to get in… just cause we have the track doesn’t mean we are gonna have everyone runnin on it for free.
  2. Try to have a decent car… I’m not saying your car is a POS but we have guys trying to tune and grudge race all day… keep the POS at home. Your more than welcome to come to party though. :wink:
  3. Leave the drama at home… there may be people there with different taste than you, keep it to yourself… your coming there “with me” … don’t ruin it for everyone.

If you are interested please let me know. There will be a couple tuners there… and probably a couple fast cars… :eekdance:

For you guys that just got running decent and the 1/8th isn’t long enough for ya… (Oroc, Chuck, TurboLS1… etc…) please feel free to join in on the fun. Due to the shortage of NYSPEEDers there… your numbers can be kept relatively :snky: if you wish…

Its a great group of guys, and I promise a good time… heck, you might see my POS run 12s… but probably not

So 3000 GT guys rented the track? Doesnt it cost 50 or something to run anyway if you run?

^^ :rofl:

Can I run my essuvee? and how much $$?

sorry, i had to…

:lol:

Shouldn’t be anywhere near that… prolly 30 bux a piece…

sure…

as long as its not a POS.

'02 Trailblazer.

I was just looking for something to do on Saturady besides my Brakes.

SLOW MAXIMAS CAN COME???

only if they are driven by sexy men.

Thats what the POS cars were about… its secret :snky:code for Secksey Mein

I BET U 200 DOLLARS…4 3000gts break down and i have a flawless day with no issues…and u tell me who has a POS…

I :heart: you Jack

:rofl:

Jack I’ll race you!

30 bux? hahaha ill just got to a test and tune night for 10

then go do that.
fag.

i still :heart: you

DAMNIT.

its $30 for up to 35 people anythign over 35 it is $35 a person - we get the track from 11am to 5pm

and yes most likely my carwill be one of those that WILL break - it always does - doesnt even start right now

Broken 3/S jokes…original.

Yeah…track is from 11-5. As long as we get 30 cars it’ll be $30 a piece which isn’t bad at all, you’ll be able to get 10 time more runs in than you would on any other night (especially this friday with that MOM’s Mustang thing). Spectators are free if we get 30 cars…if not then I might charge 5 or 10 bucks each just to help cover the cost. If you want race gas get there early. Post up something if you’re definatly coming so i have an idea of how many cars we have.

Terry