Saturday NYI - Track Rental

What kind of track prep could be expected? They gonna be laying the traction compund down for this? Every time I’ve been to a Friday test n tune its been real slippery…and that just sucks.

On the rental section of the site they said they prep 1 lane…they might be doing both since there’s so many cars. They’ve been more than awesome with everything so far so i’m sure if we have a problem with the track they’ll help us out.

Terry

i like how its fully staffed for the whole day - :tup: terry, im workin on some people too

figured id add this since jack is a lazy post whore and doesnt like to linky

click !!!
http://www.maximalperformance.net/gathering/index.html

I was thinking I wanted to run on a track day so I wouldnt get thrown out. When I thought about it some more I would probably not be running that fast with my street tires anyway and I would like to fix some shit before I get out to the track so Im not going.

Spence… your lame.

I’ll try to come, I’ve got other plans but maybe I’ll come just to party… so you all don’t laugh at my slowwwwww car…

Come one out… Terry will be the one cooking…

Jack…you loseeeeeeer. I’d so be up for this, but the SRT is in need of an oil change badly. I like NYIRP too…my best times were there, and then the bastards closed the track that day :frowning:

IF I come, it’ll be later, like around 7 or so…

ill be there kickin jack ass

thats if my car makes it

I’m heading over there to try to help him kick my ass…

BTW - 901-1081 if you want to meet up before the drive out there…

How was it? Family stuff came up so I couldn’t come :frowning:

sweet…

lots of cars… but you could have done 100 passes is you wanted. perfect conditions… and some 120+ traps

BTW - I smoked my clutch from the box again…

but I ran a 15.2@102

and my pile of shit didnt make it, for some reason it doesnt want to start now - idk, its gay and yellow and i hate it right now - i think ill go kick it for some justification

although i did get some kick ass vid of the ride there, with cursed cavy, jack, jeller and the black VR4 i did the engine install on - along with track vids, and tons of pics- ill be workin on the vid this week - hopefully finish it sometime before friday - depends on how much or little i feel like doing on my car