nyirp track rental on sunday 8/17 $60

well, i have a track rental set up for this sunday and I was originaly gunna keep it private for me and a select few but do to everyones cars being broke im making it an open invite. It will only be 1 lane open for serious racers that wanna work on ther ET’s. This is not grudge racing or any of that stuff, just plain ol, run all day from 10am-4pm and work on your personal best. We prefer drag radial/slick cars only but we will make acceptions for those that know how to drive.:slight_smile:

spectators are moe then welcome, there will be some serious cars out there from what im told by mindless. We are looking at around 10cars right now, but would like somemore to fill in the gaps since 10cars for 6hrs is alot of down time in between runs.

Like said before, this is non profit and basicly $60 per car per NYIRP rules.

This is MY rental day so please pm myself if youd like to be added or PM mindless for details.

YOU MUST PM US IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED. I check my pm’s like every few hours so i promise i wont miss ya. hope to see you guys out there bright and early tomorow.:slight_smile:

Bump for fast cars YAY

:tup:

Did you ask about enforcement on some things?

I installed a cage.

oh cool, I’d like to see the work if your gona post up some info on it later?

any word on for others?

Is anybody bringing a camera/video recorder?

hey…

you just reminded me about this… and i realized i never got back to ya, sorry.
anyways i don’t have anything together yet so i probably wont make it. thanks anyways

no trailer :frowning:

wish i had more notice

psphinx and bladez you both shut your mouths and come race LOL

damn Im not even in NY

i really would have gone if i had more notice :(…i’ve been dieing to get out to the track!

+1

My wife has my tow vehicle in the 1000 islands.

Not gonna make it… sorry boys… be safe. have fun. dont break stuff.

damnit turbociv i told you to make this thread Wednesday

Was in garys car tonight. my fucking god.

have fun and be safe tomorrow guys.

:tup:

call sean. he owes you for the AAA :wink:

brian

ugh if i can mooch a ride i’d love to spectate.

heading out now guys. call me if anyone wants to go.