8/26 - NYIRP Track Rental

I’ve got NYIRP rented out for August 26th from 11am-5pm. Price is $35 per car and you will get your money’s worth…I’ve done this a few years and one of them someone got in 50+ runs. Spectators are free. IHRA rules are in effect and usual at NYIRP, if you’ve been there before and were ok you’ll be ok here.

I need a minimum of 20 cars and I think I’m close to that as it is. Last year we had 27 iirc and there was a bit of down time so I’m shooting for a little more this year, maybe around 40. If you’re sure you’re coming let me know just so I have an idea.

Terry

Oroc and I are in for sure!

pfft u didnt come to ours

next time tho :slight_smile:

^when did you have one? lol

month ago or so, i posted it
we are having another this year so ill post more info when i know

if i can get my coilovers and window switch in on time ill be there

If its gonna be in september or even october with cooler temps i’m sure we’ll both be in for yours too :slight_smile:

info when u get this please… not 100% if i can get the car ready in time for the 26th

2 lanes?

i dont want to hijack, but ill pm everyone when i have a date

Yes…2 lanes, both are usually prepped for us. I figure all of you guys will be street cars but if not let me know. Probably should start a list…

1. Oroc
  2. Bladez

coilovers are one thing… but who needs to roll down thier windows to make a pass? :gotme::redface:

for teh n2o!!! lolol

im mutha fucking IN!! struts and window switch will be here next week

1. Oroc
  2. Bladez
  3. Psphinx81

so we should see some 10 second passes out of all 3 of you?

as long as i dont screw up my launches WOO WOO

how do you screw up an AWD launch?

just curious as to how it can be done

AWD is a lot harder to launch than people think… bogging, not slipping clutch out right etc… if anything my car will wheel hop, so ill have to get out of it for a sec then i can get back on it

10 sec in the evo really…wow GL :tup:

if they are not going to be sticklers about cages I’m in.