8/26 - NYIRP Track Rental

i dont think they will chuck, if its rented out i dont see an issue

haha… ask buickgn how they were about me. guy in the tower said no before i even did anything…and i told him id HOPEFULLY break into the 11s. he also didnt let me run in the prepped lane with my bfg DRs. the other lane sucked. UGHHGHGHHGHGH.

but i guess thats what you get when you have a blue camaro amoung a crowd of black buicks. lol.

car sucked that day anyway :gotme:

i may be willing to go

thats what i thought too, untill Billy came and they told him sorry u cant run without a cage.

they will check for cages.

oh ur in bill. get jesse too… if all u guys come if would rule :tup:

maybe ill go to practice short times and low boost. should still be in the 10s on the wastegate though. need the practice

:tup: yup im going to practice too. ive never been to the track so this is the perfect chance. i dont plan on running anything spectacular for my first time

good luck guys!

I asked Bob about the whole cage thing when I set it up (there was a possibilty of a mid 9 sec 3S coming) and he said if they’re running under 11.49 then they need one. However I’ve been up there on regular nights and have seen hight 10 sec cars without cages. As long as you’re a street car and not deep into the 10’s/9’s I’m sure you’ll be ok.

Terry

if my car is done by then

bah, i want to go to this soo bad. Stupid wedding anniversery.:frowning:

regular nights with tons of cars, track rental with 25-30 cars is different, they can take the time and see then. I thought the same thing when our club rented it, and like bill said they would not let him run without a cage, and they had no idea what he actually ran, just what he told them.

i went on a normal night last year. it was dead. regardless… guys asks if im “running nitrous or anything” … i said no. i proceeded to run 10s at 140+ all night and they didnt say a word. :gotme:

that place is all fucked up

lol im telling them i dont run nitrous

I should be down to run, I think my car will be done by then.

well they better not be gay about the cages/tires or anything like that because i will be pretty mad to drive all that way and get crapped on :frowning:

:word:

I guess we’ll have to try. Take it easy for the first part of the night and see how it goes :shrug:

its a good thing your car is only gonna run 12s

at 184mph

:lolham:

Yeah, if you’re worried just take it easy and practice your launches, run low boost or a slower tune. Get your money’s worth then start picking it up. Bob’s usually pretty cool about stuff but I know where he’s coming from. If you’re all over the track and running 10’s he’s probably going to be more likely to say something than if you’re running straight down the track. The benefit of running on a sunday is that it’s right after thier normal saturday program which means the track should be prepped decently. :slight_smile:

Terry

lol fuck it, im going balls out and see if they will say something

ken isnt gonna have a problem, cuz hes gonna spin all the way thru 3rd… as long as he doesnt trap 130 lol

IB4mikesaysmycarisgayandslow