8/26 - NYIRP Track Rental

Glad to see we’re gonna have some quick cars there. :slight_smile:

Terry

I would bring the Conquest out, but I will be in Michigan that weekend, at the Starion/Conquest National meet. Oh well, have fun guys!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/orangeiroc/avatar62948_1.gif

LOL @ all of you, i’m runnign bladez, chuck and bill while your taking it eAsY and then i’m posting a kill :hay:

I’m going 'hangem and bangem stylz"

LOL, if i can get out of work ill be down for this

I’m in as a spectator with a video camera.

im most likely in for videotaping and in car cam. Can we get fox to bring the gixxer with a helmet cam?
~Twizted

I’ve got a sticky pod I’ll be bringing. That should make for some cool shots, anyone is welcome to borrow it as long as I get access to the video. :slight_smile:

Terry

1. Oroc
  2. Bladez
  3. Psphinx81
  4. Firehawk853
  5. turbo ls1 ss
  6. Chrish

That sound right for a list of people? I’m just trying to get a number for the amount of people going. Let me know if your name should be on the list or shouldn’t be if it’s already there.

Terry

ehh… i dont think im gonna make it this time… thanks anyways

I’m going to try to make it. When do u want the money?

I’ll collect the money at the track so just catch me sometime during the day.

1. Oroc
  2. Bladez
  3. Psphinx81
  4. Firehawk853
  5. 1BADGPGT
  6. Chrish

weather is looking awesome for sunday too :tup: i cant wait

Screw it im in actually…

What time does this kick off?

Sweet. And yeah, the weather is looking awesome for it now.

It starts at 11am and goes till 5. If one of you guys wanted to get a caravan from but Buffalo area organized that’d be cool since I’m coming from the southern tier.

1. Oroc
  2. Bladez
  3. Psphinx81
  4. Firehawk853
  5. 1BADGPGT
  6. Chrish
  7. FormulaLS1

May I join the fun? I may go to Cayuga sunday for the fastest street car series but enough of these street racers go I am in. CrazyLT1 where you at? Adam

Everyone is welcome…

Terry

I’ll see if I have the extra cash. if so I’m in. :tup:

i should be there on sunday

pending parts and a fixed boost leak ill be there! with two cars!

i’ve been to one of terry’s get togethers before. they are a good time. if you are free this sunday i highly advise you go. i’d be there but i have way too much going on.