hehe and you know this…

[/quote]

LOL :rubicant:

[quote=“psphinx81,post:64,topic:33503"”]

LOL :rubicant:

[/quote]

i hope i can run 13’s…man i can’t wait.

should be fun!

If I can get out of work sunday i’m down, are motorcycles welcome?

Yep…motorcycles are fine.

window switch is hooked up and working perfect :tup: im ready to fucking rock out

Awesome. If you need any help dialing the nitrous system in (not even sure what you have) let me know. I’ve got a little bit of experience with it. :wink:

Terry

im in i think… :slight_smile:

Im in for sure… anybody waanna meet up before for the cruise out… if possible maybe carry my leathers and a bookbag so i dont neeed to be uncomfortable all day? that would be swell…

willybean im in for the cruise. Im not going to run the bike, but ill watch n hang out

why not… its a ton of fun to do 0-130 legally… hell… practice wheelying the entire track and still run a 12 sec pass… LEGALLY

I’ve gotta work. If I get out of work early is it ok to come late? It would likely be around 3:45ish.

i’m in for sure, i’d also be interested in a backpack carrying car along with willybeen.

Will… ken, myself, and oroc are cruising up together… give ken a call

will do… im at work now… it will probably be later…

Awesome…glad to see this is coming together. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome to come late but it’s still $35.

And I’m with Willybeen on the if you’re coming run it. I have a friend just coming to troubleshoot his car. You can do whatever (within reason of course) legally and not have to worry about cops giving you shit or other vehicles, people.

because you saw my tires last night will, fuck i was on the 190 today and was getting sketched on them hitting the bends. I need to invest in some dunlops ASAP.

fuck it, ill pay 35 to get some runs in. Itll be horrible but ive never ran a car/bike at the track before. Should be interesting.

Im only doing it for will, he’s just so god damn cute sometimes. :mamoru: