8/26 - NYIRP Track Rental

might have another bike coming with me as well…

Terry, do we pay there?

awesome… whos coming? what do they ride? DUNLOPS!?@>!?#$@ buy a set of pilot powers or pilot powers 2CT’s… you wont be dissappointed, i promise you

yea, getting my window switch dialed in for my nitrous on the highway was NOT a good idea last night

WHY IS THAT?

ripping thru 1st to 4th to see if it was working ok

hows it feel? what are you expecting?

feels great… somewhere in low-mid 11’s

first part of the day im just going to do turbo passes and see what it can do

[quote=“Shrives,post:81,topic:33503"”]

might have another bike coming with me as well…

Terry, do we pay there?

[/quote]

Yep…one year they collected at the gate and the other year the collected at the end. Either way it’ll be some point during the day.

This is perfect for first runs at the track…if you do something stupid there’s less people to see it. :stuck_out_tongue:

psphinx81 - What are you running for a nitrous setup anyways? Basic wet kit?

yup wet kit, 75 shot

oh yea, if anyone has a extra helmet could u bring it please…

I’ll go, you guys meeting up anywhere to cruise out or is this a get then when you get there kinda thing :slight_smile:

Anyone have a pulley puller for a 3800 :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Terry,post:88,topic:33503"”]

Yep…one year they collected at the gate and the other year the collected at the end. Either way it’ll be some point during the day.

This is perfect for first runs at the track…if you do something stupid there’s less people to see it. :stuck_out_tongue:

psphinx81 - What are you running for a nitrous setup anyways? Basic wet kit?

[/quote]

haha im not worried about messing up so much as just being a pussyfoot.

and if there is someone carrying the biker’s shit please let me know, that’d be amazing !!

My sister’s bf might be coming on his 01 r6. good dude

cool cool… paul i have a spare helmet i could bring but id need you to carry it and our leathers in the turbotaxi from the meeting spot to the track if you could… ;)…

put me down for 1…possibly 3 cars…i may bring mine, and my friend sees this as a perfect opportunity to test and tune his new :snky:…his wife might run as well…

So, we probably go to the main gate…and do we have to tell the lady we’re with a certain someone or it doesnt matter?

[quote=“Willybeen,post:93,topic:33503"”]

cool cool… paul i have a spare helmet i could bring but id need you to carry it and our leathers in the turbotaxi from the meeting spot to the track if you could… ;)…

[/quote]

thats fine with me

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:95,topic:33503"”]

So, we probably go to the main gate…and do we have to tell the lady we’re with a certain someone or it doesnt matter?

[/quote]

Go to the normal enterance for the Wednesday and Friday night events (at the back of the track). It’s usually just open so drive right in. A couple years ago they collected the money right there but not the last year so I’m not sure what to expect as far as that goes.

^^At the moms events on fridays and test n tune, they have been collecting money at the gate, at the rear of the track.

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:98,topic:33503"”]

^^At the moms events on fridays and test n tune, they have been collecting money at the gate, at the rear of the track.

[/quote]

Its a track rental not a moms event/test and tune…they will just have the main gate open.

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:98,topic:33503"”]

[/quote]

Yep, that’s the gate you go in. And yeah, this is a litte different than a MOMS event. You won’t have to wait in the staging lanes for an hour. :stuck_out_tongue: