8/26 - NYIRP Track Rental

im aware it isnt a an event, but a rental…i was just stating for those who have never been, that “typically” money is collected at the gate…

so i know then…who is the $$ being handed to after entering?

If i get a few things figures out with the car I will deff be there with atleast 2 others.

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:101,topic:33503"”]

im aware it isnt a an event, but a rental…i was just stating for those who have never been, that “typically” money is collected at the gate…

so i know then…who is the $$ being handed to after entering?

[/quote]

Probably me. Then I will pay the track in one lump sum at the end.

Terry

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:75,topic:33503"”]

I’ve gotta work. If I get out of work early is it ok to come late? It would likely be around 3:45ish.

[/quote]

bump^

im pretty sure somewhere in this thread, it was stated that yes, you can come late if you want, but you still pay $35 no matter what time you get there.

mid 70s

low to no humidity…

sounds like a good day

Im gonna cruise up around 10:30 if anyone wants to meet up…maybe earlier or later depending on what other people want to do…If you want to cruise post up.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:104,topic:33503"”]

bump^

[/quote]

Yeah…anything before it’s over at 5 is fine but like already mentioned it is still $35.

Weather looks awesome guys, this is gonna be a good time. :slight_smile:

Terry

Terry you are handling all the money? So just look for you when we get there?

Yep…I’ve got the Red Stealth with a CF hood, I’ll be around and probably try to introduce myself when you guys roll in. Not sure how I’m doing the money yet but I’ll get it from you at some point.

If you guys need anything or have any questions my cell is 607-382-0953. I’ll probably be on here until tomorrow afternoon to answer any questions though.

sounds like a fun time, be safe guys

bikes aloud? :slight_smile:

yes

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:106,topic:33503"”]

mid 70s

low to no humidity…

sounds like a good day

Im gonna cruise up around 10:30 if anyone wants to meet up…maybe earlier or later depending on what other people want to do…If you want to cruise post up.

[/quote]

I’ll meet up with ya, you closer to southgate or mighty? I’m 5mins from mighty. (Live in Amherst)

Also I assume they have race gas on site?

oh boy… Orocs out gettin tuned :slight_smile: :slight_smile: this is gonna be a fun trip :tup:

i can’t wait to run 12’s, and i’m not joking…18" dr’s with no sidewall will be > me

[quote=“bladez,post:115,topic:33503"”]

i can’t wait to run 12’s, and i’m not joking…18" dr’s with no sidewall will be > me

[/quote]

taking bets that you cant break 13s… anybody? :poke:

edit… i mean 14s…

[quote=“LiveRound,post:111,topic:33503"”]

bikes aloud? :slight_smile:

[/quote]

nope, silently.

[quote=“BigEd88,post:113,topic:33503"”]

I’ll meet up with ya, you closer to southgate or mighty? I’m 5mins from mighty. (Live in Amherst)

Also I assume they have race gas on site?

[/quote]

Nah…you do sick burn outs…and I didn’t like how close you drove to bikes and im driving up there with my buddy on a bike. Don’t want to see you run him over.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:118,topic:33503"”]

Nah…you do sick burn outs…and I didn’t like how close you drove to bikes and im driving up there with my buddy on a bike. Don’t want to see you run him over.

[/quote]

your riding bitch?

He is following me…Unless you want me to ride with you Kevin :kiss: :loopie: :cjerk: