nyirp track rental on sunday 8/17 $60

just got back. was a fun day guys. def. gotta do it again.

hopefully ill have all my issues straightened out by then. To sum my day up i only made 1 decent launch and that was the first run of 1.8 60’ time. And that just so happened to be the run i let of at the eighth. so i cruised through to an 11.8 at 95 mph lol. Kept getting locked out of 2nd gear in my other runs and did not get a 60’ below 2.0… overall very pleased with the way the car ran. was trapping 102 in the eighth and 129 in the 1/4. But yeah spinning all through first and some of 2nd is not fun. time for some small rims and big tires :slight_smile:

wow ^^^ thats some fast shit man, congrats.

thanks, yeah 129.98 was fast 1/4 mile trap and 102.57 fastest 1/8. Hoping to pick up a set of 16 inch rims and some nice fat tires so i can get some traction and make it a little easier to shift the 1-2. hoping to hit 10’s on pump. Still need to do a c16 tune also :), that should be really interesting to see how it works out.

my car ran like doo doo alllllll fucking day kept breaking up threw 3 and 4. Ran about a hundred 11.1s shitty day o well was still fun.

Nice traps Chris!!! I can’t wait to see what she’d run without any problems.

nice runs boys looking good. :tup:

sorry didn’t realize but you can’t make out the times. JD ran 11.2 @ 131
:shrug:

I had fun see new sig :lol:

what did he run?

sorry see edit

7.0 in the 8th
11.06 @125

my best pass of the day… it was a fun day

Nice runs gary, thats very impressive! :tup:

:frowning: i need to get some things sorted out.

coo… :tup:

i’d be down for an end of the season… might pull the trigger on a car with slicks :pimp:

good runs guys :slight_smile:

anyone plan on doing another soon?

i would love to see bills setup in a nice track car…8’s or bust haha

you running 11.06 makes me feel good about my car when it ran good. :tup: nice times chucky

It still looks real touchy to drive from Gary’s video. Good job!

Congrats Gary!!! Did you get to run it at all on race gas?

Thanx mike, unfortunately no.

i didnt have enough spare axles with me, since my cryotreated ones never showed up in time for the track day. I broke an axle cause of wheel hop Id launch the car and it would spin and bog before boost came on so it promotes wheels hop. After that i decided to use my anti lag to spool the turbo and as you can see from the vid i spun real bad in first and had to get off then back on.:frowning: i need to regroup and get some shit figured out and head back out to the track.

^^^ told you to get real slicks…