Anyone going to nyirp tomarrow?

I think might goto nyirp tomarrow,anyone else thinking of going?Maybe this time i will remember my lugnnuts for my drag radials.I really want an 11s time slip.Last time i ran 12.4 on street tires.

Schedule says “frigid nationals” what does that mean? does not say open test and tune…

I could probably get down to this. Although I already have my rx7 in pieces I would like to get the M5 out again. LMK

Myself and Choda will be there shooting for 9’s I think test & tune is 10-2, not 100% on that though

the website said 10:30 time trials and racing 2:30,i figured that would be enough time to get a few passes in even if i were to get knocked out the first run.

I’ll be with FourEyes and the Chode.

If anyone wants to ride I might be able to take them.

there will probably be a Tnt lane open all day, see you guys there

Probably :tup:

good luck to everyone on probably the last outting for the year!

Congrats again Choda for getting in the 9s.:clap:
sucks that the trans had to break though.

I had a good day also,car was hooking great,ran a 11.72 with a 1.57 60 foot.

ya, hopefully not, but its a large percentage of canceling for weather.
NYI is still open the rest of the month on sundays.

Sun Oct 18 TEST & TUNE and optional BOX & NO-BOX GAMBLER’S RACE (weather permitting - call track for info)

Sun Oct 25 TEST & TUNE and optional BOX & NO-BOX GAMBLER’S RACE!! (weather permitting - call track for info)

http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/dragway/2009schedule.html
TMP though November
1st 7pm to 11pm
7th 11am to 5pm
8th 11am to 5pm
14th 11am to 5pm
15th 11am to 5pm
21th 11am to 5pm
22nd 11am to 5pm
28th 11am to 5pm
29th 11am to 5pm

I think everyone got a new best time. :snky:

:tup: good to hear, congratz

Times?

There was a big nitrous car fire! Nitrous backfire led to a big smoke plume that I saw from across the track, then there were flames I saw at least 20’ in the air. Luckily they pulled the guy out and he wasn’t hurt, but I am certain he was shaken up!

Huge props to the staff at NYIRP for putting the fire out before anybody was hurt.