NYIRP 10/3

This friday im going to nyirp.

If anyone wants to come we could meet somewhere and cruise down.

1st time with the wrx at the track so im pretty excited.

Some friends and myself plan to go but last I looked the weather looked shitty. If not we’ll be there.

I’d like to go fri or sat, if I get some things done on the car.

Hmmm… I may just have to see what the Sex Miata can do hehe

Sunday:burnout:Time to turn it up!

if anyone wants to meet, we can meet and leave from swerve at 630. just let me know ahead of time.

We are meeting at Swerve at 6:30 and leaving from there. Be there on time!

angryhero:ill meet you guys there.

tooooo cold for the bike.

So we get there, get teched in and they close the track because of some drizzle. We did get a full refund though.

I got probably about 6-7 runs in before they closed it to an 1/8mi. then i left. My tranny absolutely hates me.:frowning:

WTF, Ive been busting ass on the car late.12-2am at the shop. Then getting 3-5hrs sleep and working all day. got there late pulling a front swaybar for a local. the 1/8th only is fine, I guess because it was cold??? Got ther at 7:30? I just need to work on the launches on slicks. Change all 4 wheels, set the shocks. get in line behind 355firbird. for 5secs some sprinkles, then the announced there are closing??? the weather happends, but it like there looking for anything to close. I was hoping they even attempt to try the track. or wait and see it spinkeld for 10secs and was fine after.

Looks like Sun theres a event and TnT

SUNDAY SUPER ROD (9.90) & GASSER GANG OF WESTERN NY & FULL PROGRAM!!

SUNDAYS
GATES OPEN: 9:30 A.M.
TIME TRIALS: 10:30 A.M.
RACE: 2:30 P.M.

nothing sat.

Ill be there sun with the 50% off rain out blank tech card. I dont think its a full refund anymore? I heard the 50% off, but is that only if you made a pass?

Every time I go to NYI it gets rained out after I get 3 passes. WTF??? I get one shitty pass on motor to get back up to the line to run the 1/8th mile when I came to run the 1/4 mile. Then I ran my last pass on the spray and spun bad. Best run with 125 shot tonight was 7.02@99.02 with a 1.61 spinning all through first gear. I think the new headers helped. I gained almost 2 MPH. I wanna get 100mph 1/8th trap before the track closes for the year.

I trap 106ish in the 1/8. Would ya like to borrow a few mph?:smiley: i kid. I love how you always say you spin all through 1st and still cut a 1.61 60ft. Id stomp kittens for those 60fts.lol

anyone else going tomarrow?

how much $ is it tomarrow?

Its going to be a full program. Probably not many runs. I’ll ask some of my buddies though.

well lmk… if thats the case sounds ghey

Next friday, try again.

this last month of the season, its a 50% change “next time” will not happen. So take what you can now. trust me