NYIRP: Wednesday 8/1/07

Mid season championship… im heading up ~4:30. Ieatpaint315, JBGTI, and Myself are definitely in and will be riding our bikes. Cost is $10 bucks. Gates open @ 530… weather is supposed to be gorgeous…

Anybody else want in on the cruise up?

more info, what’s NYIRP?

New York International Raceway Park,
Liecester, NY

nyirp.com… its a 1/4 mile track

how long of a ride is it there? i’m free that day, never done track before so it’d be fun

about an hour & 15 minutes or so from buffalo…worth the drive

yea… its def a good time… any cars interested? id like to get a video of some of my runs if possible

willy if i come out i can use my digi get some good vids for u

awesome… well let me know if u wanna come or not…

If my car is done.

your leaving at 4:30? if that’s the case i should have no probs making it. where’s the meet point. and it costs $10 total? anything else a noob should know?

yea… website says 10 bucks… u need gas and toll money… other than that thats it… if you bike runs 10’s you need full leathers… regardless you need a jacket helmet and gloves… and i think they require over the ankle boots…

I’ll brief you on technique when we get there… I forget what you ride… again lol… im sorry

i got a 00 katana 600 w/ exhaust, that’s it

ok… so u will most likely be low 12’s high 11’s… just bring gloves, helmet, jacket, and boots… motorcycle tech is a JOKE at NYIRP…

how long have u been riding for?

sounds good… big thing is… just dont pop the clutch and wheelie… ride the clutch out the whole time… lots of glue… lots of power… lots of traction = looping out… they will tell you that a lot there… thats all you need to know…

awsome should be a great time

ooo guess i need my tires mounted …

well… effing do it already… jeebus

A well worth while trip depending on the amount of passes you get.

I will be there for sure

(excuse-o-meeter on)I just turned up the Lauch Control and fixed the meth again so im shooting for low 11’s w00t w00t

my shits to slow to make it down the 1/4