OC Meet Season Opener

April 28th
11am to 5pm
Thomas Bull Memorial Park

Meet at Styvesant Plaze at 8:30-9:15. We’ll roll out at 9:30 and head down. Should be an hour and a half ride.

From the facebook link:

The OC Meet is back, lets start the new season of right,this time around Dreamworkz car club is combinding with The New Era to bring you a huge season opener for the 2013 season to upstate NY, There will be Vendors,Food,DJ,Raffles,Photoshoots,Awards and events such as car limbo and a 2-step competition, this event will be 100% secured with cops on duty,you all know how to behave and be respectful,admission is 5$ each person including showcar/driver,passengers and spectators, We will be selcting Vip cars to …surround the venders in center of meet only select few so send pm’s and pics to Nick Terzo and the selected cars will be announced 2 weeks before the event…

Here is a video of the last meet as you can see not a flop, dont miss out and come have a good time…

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5k8zDBU1Mo”]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5k8zDBU1Mo[/ame]

Vendors:(interested pm Nick Terzo)
Elite Auto Works
StickerbombNJ
Platinum Industries
STS Auto Design
Rippin Dubs
2 Unique AutoWorks
SteetMasters
No Limit AutoWorks
Keepitflush.com

Proffesional photogrophy and video by one of the best Chris Petruccio Photography

Address:211 State Route 416,Montgomery, NY 12549

I’ll be going, so if you guys want to meet up around crossgates or something local and all cruise down together that’d be cool

My car should be done, not painted though. Im in !

I got invited to this on FB by Rubin… how is this meet? Looks like it’s only an hr and a half drive.

In for cruise.

Seems pretty cool, might be in.

Yeah man I’d def be down for that

I would down for a cruise as well

In for cruise, need to get something by then…

Don’t you have a srt8?

nah, just a slow 562 horsepower ctsv lol

I took the TL down with Rubin and the gang. Was alright. The “cruise” down was great except for couple chodes in e36 Bmws, trying to race in traffic. There were just too many people trying to stay in that one group. That being said, it was a “meet” more than a show mentality if that makes sense. Was pretty chill otherwise. If there are going to be more cars, Im def in.

im in as long as schedule and weather are good.

When we get a little closer i’ll set up a meeting place at crossgates and a time and we can all cruise down together that morning

might be down for this.

In for this cruise/meet.

Looking into being a vendor / sponsor… we’ll see how it goes…

if its nice, i might ride the bike down

Just got some good news. As long as the wifey and I don’t have any plans that day, I’ll most likely be in attendance with a KKD Garage vendor setup.

That was my plan, we’ll have to see if we can get a group of bikes to go down.