All Day Meet April 14th

it would not be west…it would be east, in the direction of the track! We the group would be going to new stanton trying to time them getting off 76! there is no spot to pull of the road at the i76 ramp (at least no safe spot) i would rather be in a parking lot waiting on a call from the poelpe saying “we are almost there” rather than sitting on the side of the road of a highway. and the other reason is that 51 and 70 are 2 major roads and most of us are coming from that direction anyway. if you are already toward the track or just dont want to meet there you can just meet at the track… no biggie. rather than having 10 cars pull off the road at 76 there will be onle 2-3 and when they see us coming they can just pull out and follow!
get it?

I meant that they have to go 11 miles west from the turnpike to get to Rostraver, then turn around and go the other direction. You can’t meet at the turnpike very easily, but there are plenty of gas stations if you go a half mile on 70 and get off at New Stanton.

66, 70 and 76 all intersect pretty close together there. Then you can just hop on the 66 bypass and roll up to 22.

I was just trying to be helpful.

If you get off the Tpike @ new stanton & head east (north 119) towards Greensburg, there is a huge pull off just as you get on rte 70. Also there is a huge industrial park further up 119 with plenty of space to pull off.

Just my .02

fuck, i need to get my car inspected/Aligned ASAP. Thats down where I used to live… If i get my car done by then I might just head right to PRP. No sense in my backtracking all over the place.

New stanton Makes the most sense with the TP and 70 crossing right there. the get go at 70 & 51 is out of the way

good call made arragnments already to go to my buddies camp.

beat90tsi, i see what u were trying to say now. its all good… nobody has to go to the 51 & 70 intersection if they dont want to. that was mainly just for the people around my area to meet and ride up there together and to help out the east traveling people from getting lost. the meet basically starts at the track. so if backtracking to that intersection is no good for some of you guys…we’ll just see you at the track. it is not a big deal. if you other guys want to meet elsewhere and drive up together that would be good for you. riding up with other people makes the drive seem shorter and that was what i shooting for. just to make the ride up there more fun.

Does anyone have a adress for that gas stations everyones meeting at? Im def down to go… New fuel pump and Fpr should be here and one by wednesday so i should be good to go saturday…

if i finish some work on my car i may make it out.

I would think the address would be something stupid like intersection of rt51 and i70 cause that is how easy it is to find “it is a big getgo gas station”. If you need more info or my cell number just in case… email me at dg_performance@yahoo.com and i will help ya out.

refernce point this is like way down near Perry after Bell Vernon.

If you can find 51 or 70 you can get there.

So this turned out to basically be a F&F meet?

sounds that way

F&f 1 & 2 on usa channal tonight!

ya we gonna go again ?:bigthumb:

What the hell is a F&F meet?

:kekegay:

you have to understand there all haters on this board… its not like 6gc… is your friend rob going with the black 6gc… can you tell him to stop reving his na celica around moon like its a race car?

so i am guessing a F&F meet is a hater term toward imports??? This is a meet for (any type of car person) “that is cool” so i guess the hater above can stay home! We avoid any people who are negative minded. I dont care if someone comes up on a pedal bike as long as they get along with everyone and have a good time is the main point.
Rob, can do whatever he wants… if he blows that car up, that is not my problem. I told him to stop that reving crap when he is around my house, so if he is doing it somewhere else that is perfectly fine with me! will you be attending the meet?

yes imports are gay!!

j/k… i thought he was saying F&F meet cuz you wanna hit up parkin lots and stuff lol but i dont mind… i hope i can go but my car aint inspected and i know i shouldnt drive it like that.

pussy…dont be skurred