8/6 ROCHESTER Sunday Meet

So who else is down? I’d like to get out to the roch and get some clips of you guys.

I’ve got no idea where you guys meet up so let us know. I hope you local guys all show :tup:

Inner-loop-racing anyone? :slight_smile:

:word: I might be down

In

hmmm…maybe

interloop racing, while REALLY FUN, is a REALLY bad idea. they can close you in real easy, and you cant fight tickets in the city courts.

i’m in, and if im tuned by then ill bring the 90.

Oooh, nick, i want to race the 90

Josh, call me when you get in town.

maybe…

:tup:

I need to know where to go first!

yeahh are people still meeting up by the beach?

I honestly just cruise backroads and have not gone to a Rochester “meet” in over a year. Last time I went to meets was at Buffalo Wild Wings over a year ago, right before the cops showed up with riot gear and pepper balls. I’d check with someone other than me for a good place that isnt just rice. I assume people are still up at the beach, but that was the biggest collection of rice and thugs I’ve ever seen last I was there. So yeah, you guys figure out what you wanna do and I’ll join, but I’m not planning anything.

I’m definitely down for a cruise out there

the beach is pretty getto, and I heard the cops keep eveyone out at 9ish. But some retards to “hang” there. Then all the getto ricers head to walmart on hudson. thats a ricers ciruse. You can deff see some lambo doors on a honda, in the up potions. Withsomone hanging out, driving around the parking lot 10times in thug mode.
The roc is hit or miss, you can meet there, but I wouldn’t stay there long unless its really late. cops seam to be coming thu there regualy now.

But we’ve been meeting at differnt places.

I’d love to go but my car isn’t tuned and everyone elses cars either aren’t done or broke. But if a bunch of people are going to show I’d probly just come to cruise in the
M and try to keep up with everyone haha. It’s probly best just to meet somewhere random and go from there.

PM myself and onyx your cellie and we’ll call when we’re headed up

I used to have it, but my old phone broke out of no were so I lost 125 numbers :gotme:

Im down, ill bring my slow ass car. The beach isnt terrible, lots of rice but they are usually in one area. I know a parking lot of an ex krispy cremes we could use thats next to where i work.

i dont have a cell anymore. lol

^^^ All true. I don’t know of any official “meet” locations that aren’t ricer-ish as of late.

hmm sounds like fun