Buffalo Guys

All of our slow rochester cars wants to know when is a good night to come up there. We had a Buffalo S2K friday night in rochester runs 10’s calling people out and didnt show, any one know who that is? Also If you have a facebook and would liek to call out any rochester cars or set something up friend request Crazier Carnight and We will accept you, just include where your from and what you drive. Also the procharged firehawk those 2 bikes who ran you last year from rochester would like to run you again so join the site and let us know, would like to get a buffalo trip in sometime before the end of the year!

My dick is bigger

lol, in before 12 pages of drama

IN ON 1

[sarcasm]this thread is going to turn out well[/sarcasm]

That said, please do not turn this into a shit fest. Maybe this can actually turn into some good ol’ fashioned ass kicking in Rochester. I lived in Rochester for years and quite loved it, but I always traveled back to buffalo for the “car scene”. I think that Buffalo has the numbers to wipe the floor. I know that there are some kick ass cars in Roch, but I think that there are more in Buffalo.

Cliffs: Rochester Sucks, Buffalo Rules.

Think it was a black s2k reving all over lake ave tired him out and then he didnt feel like racing once we had one of our siqqqqqq evo’s ready to run

How Siqqqqq, Like Emery siqqqqqq?

LOL @ Emery SIQQQ

Disturbed siqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq gasp qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

siqq

I saw a black s2k hit the wall at the track last Friday.

Also I will be in roch this weekend but not sure if I will be bringing the fast car.

Wasnt the one that hit the wall he was a STM car from rochester

Did that car end up decent still? Guy did a great job almost keeping it out of the wall.

the one that hit the wall was a STM car. thankfully the driver is ok and walked away from it.

as for the level of SIQQQQQness of this evo, it can handle its own. Shame this guy talked all this shit and then was “too sleepy” to run, i was looking foward to running

I would bring my car with me this Friday but in all honesty I am visiting family and will prob be too busy(drinking).

I just wanna get the s2k in here and would also like to know a good night to come up there with lots-0-cars and get some decent runs in!

I lol’d

I am not familiar with any Black S2K’s here going fast. Anyone know who it could be?

Come up to Buffalo for some runs whenever. Friday nights are typically my “car night” but I am always down to race some roch boys.

We all came up on a monday last year for the duffs thing when that guy punked the jew fro kid, and all that drama with Timmy and his nova. IS fridays a good cruise night up there?

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

I guess hes a spanish kid goes by bebe or something rolls with some other “fast” hondas think they all run 10’s

we were told it was a tubbed S2K running on huge slicks, race gas and a monster turbo. I really want this guy to nap and then show up and set something up so we can race.

oh my

elmeisterio666…has some fast hondas.