Buffalo Guys

Why do all the SIQQQQ street racers from Rochester always show up in droves acting like ass hats?

They roll deep yo!

So deep in fact that sometimes they rear end each other.

:gay3:

Why do all the UBER SIQQQQQ street racers from buffalo come to rochester to talk shit and not race? Guess that hour & a half drive will really wear you out

All? I thought it was just one guy that none of us are certain who you are even talking about. Maybe you just made this up?

How did I miss this…

Rochester sucks!

definatly not made up he came down once before and raced Evo Mikes Z06 so the cars real… also came down with a green honda coupe with slicks that also rans “10’s”

as fun as it would be to make up a uber epic honda( if they could even happen) that was too scared to race, wouldnt i make up a cooler car? a viper, lambo etc?

and my comment was generalized same as the one toward us rochester folks was. One of our local guys swears he knows him but cant make anything happen, so we were hoping to entice him to come on here and set something up without our middle man who is about as worthless as tits on a bore hog IMO

yeah Norm suck!!!

A little Buffalo vs Rochester competition could definitely be fun, but I’m sure this will get over-dramatized by one side or the other.

and people said the East Coast Vs the West Coast rap drama was bad… they obviously never got wind of this

So who’s bringing me back a plate? Cheeseburg plate, mac & homefries, everything on it. Don’t forget the Tobasco. From e-hots preferably. Thanks.

Drama,

and this will never happen

OHHH it will, just looking for the best night with the most cars like I said join our facebook site call someone out and we will be up

Someone get elmisterioso666 in here.

I am going to try and make it out with a few people to hang out. It will probably be on a different day as these guys though.

-Em

its a stock motor s2k with a turbo on it from what i know, but bebe is snky snky lol.

if its the evo im thinking of… the evo should win from what ive watched the s2k run at the track

If it happens I’ll film it all.

That black s2k is elmisterioso or whatever. He’s the only one I know of that is always up in Rochester running people…

Turbo S2K from the West Side?