What's happening in Rochester

Does anybody go anywhere anymore. Or I guess a better question would be is there any cars left in Rochester to cruise with?

this site is mostly wny (buff.) guys. go to roclife.org for more rochester oriented stuff, but you will find that this site is much better as a whole.

definately, i joined roclife many years ago and my computer got a virus from their homepage :bloated:

some members here are from the roc anyways, and they are pretty kewl

Yea I know about Roclife but I was hoping some people from Rochester were on here. I don’t care much for anything that has to do with Roclife.

word, that site sucks. im banned for calling out a member on beating up his girlfriend. now i have to appologize to the over weight red headed retard mod (Cbass) to get back on. not gonna happen.

drive 45 min to buffalo

tits ftw

word, i’m from roc, when i wanna cruise i go to blo

buffalo tonight thursday in teh square FTW

Sick I think we’re going to start coming to BUFFALO from now on. Nothin goin on in Rochester ever.

umm, no thursday in the square for the suck if you wanna cruise :gotme:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14832

I’d be up for a rochester nyspeed meet sometime.

same!

That would be the best, let me know.

moved to OT

when will there be another Honda meet at Rochester, the one last year was tits :tup:

yeah, I’d be down for a rochester meet. Roclife is going down hill fairly fast

its because im not there :wave:

There has always been a group of all fast cars that rolls around Rochester regularly. If you have something quick they’ll find you or you’ll find them. :wink:

or you could check out www.streettuned.org

emery