Buffalo Guys

The track and street are far different, unless you rocking the tires I am. Then there shouldn’t be a difference at all

Pick a date and come to a Mighty meet. Im sure people would show. A lot of fast guys around here

People who are serious about racing are usually huge fggts.

In4Drama

Who the fuck prefers Tobasco?

what nights are the mighty meets?

People just meet up there any day when there seems to be some good action basically. What are ya bringing? Im always down for runs but im only running 11s on the motor.

my car is a slooooowbra 97 with bolt ons and a 100 shot only runs high 12’s, a couples evo’s maybe a f body or 3 some 2g’s some hondas, and some bikes

it was one guy, that apparently none of us know…

stop being so fucking pussy hurt

EDIT: MAN THIS THREAD MOVED FAST

Seriously… pussies…

What if we just met at the track and had a shoot out? There aren’t a ton of places in blo to race especially a bunch of races in one night.

the street car shootout is in september this year

This sounds like a track rental grudge day to me. Id be down.

Only on trash plates. At this point I’d settle for a whitehot and a honeybrown.

mmmmmm honeybrown…

lol at huge slick nd race gas,if u are talking about me, who said my car runs 10s,when was i reving all over lake ave???

there no races in rochester.

this thread sucks. lets type 10 pgs of talking but no one will ever race. if i had a car still i would lol, but the new sti will be gay and slow for a little bit. drew lets go down there, ill film with my hd camera, one inside the car and one outside.

btw i hate rochester

I beat choda. na na na nana

are you the one who was in Rochester friday night? and do you know that toolbox Norm?

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Do it! We are willing to come there but all we here about is there no where to race and excuses come here we have good race spots and run almost any night! and from the sounds of this thread buffalo really blows