8/6 ROCHESTER Sunday Meet

I put a link to this post on streettuned. Im sure blkUUS6/shawna/2stroke/GTOadam/neonGLH the normal crew we be down for some crusing, and some pulls. or whatever

I’ll go if I can ride with someone, i’ll be in town and i’m trying to hit up as many meets as possible :slight_smile:

Studderin , what , I aint in your crew ??? J/K , wish the cobalt had the new clutch in it , it will be done on Monday . The camaro needs to have some more testing done as usual (neverending project) . 04 GTO (stock with a tune) boring (the cobalt is faster) . I wish I could still just meet up and cruise around , don’t think the wifie will let me out though as I have been gone all weekend messin around at the shop . Maybe next weekend . I am pretty sure blackuus6 and 2stroke are out for this sunday .

Mike
New Era

I’m pretty sure I could make that, just let me know where and when.

i can remember some nice domestics about 5 years ago @ that meet by the beach.

must have went to shit:tdown:

there has to be somewhere we can go after that.

Maybe us buffalo people can start our own meet there. Talk to some people on roclife and see what they say. once a month might even be cool going out there

…took the car for a couple WOT passes in front of my house yesterday… car running good.

oh ya we meet every week, we just pic spot to meet. And play it by ear for the night, less ricers, attenion…
I linked this on streettuned, roclife is mostly retard ricers, 17yrs now.

ill show up as long as the car is running right

Haha, nice.

And yes, as said before, i’ll be there.

–mark

yeahh in my eyes its running pretty damn good

We should be around, ill pm u guys my number since studderin is stuck in 1995.

Hmm . . . I’ll be around, but that’s the night of my BLOCK PARTY! So I’ll probably come back from auto-x and just chill with some beers by the bonfire . . . but maybe I’ll come out. Mark, gimme a call Sunday night.

Tahou’s…? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I might be around, depending on the location.

Scratch it, I’ll be outta town for a few days

Any of the guys from wnyfbody forums coming, other than choda? Havent seen them since last summer…

maybe:P

i know i personally got a LOT to do to get the car running right…but im gona try to make it out

Yea id like to see a few of the BadAzz cars…

I’d like to make it out there…but I’d prefer it to be on a Saturday nite. I don’t like driving home late at night when I’m tired. Bad experience…some of you know what I’m talking about. Plus, no work in the AM would rock.

anyone figure out a spot kinda like mighty where we can hang out for a little it yet?