DD on Lark St. Thread

Since this seems a typical late night place for me to go and hang out with bikers, figured I’d check in with you guys and see who else is going and when so we can meet up and maybe go for a ride.

Previous hangout thread
http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=25452&highlight=lark

Pics from last year

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/934/img0981nk.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q26/vovchandr/0b2983d7.jpg

I went out last night and there quite a few people there. Met another guy on a DRZ SM too.

The weather was pretty nice last night, I wasn’t expecting it to be that warm.

Anyone going out tonight? I’d like to go down there sometime, but I feel kinda like an outsider showing up on my own :poke

^ Just go with Vlad. Too far from my house…:rofl

HiSpeed stop on by.

PM me your number.

I was there. I didnt see you.

the other dude on the DRZ… was it yellow, blue seat, and blue led tail lights IRC, younger guy?

I met a kid in scotia that had one one day, and we used to ride together quite a bit when I had the 625. Kid rides really damn good too. we used to OWN ridge, washout, cranes hollow, johnson rd’s around scotia off rt5.\

Vlad, one night your not busy and lookin for something to do, want to held a hand putting the Duc together so we can ride out homie?!?!

KK, you turning it into a street fighter / cafe racer?? :excited

what time were you there? I met Vlad there at about 10 and we stayed till about 12

might go sometime this year, everytime I went last year it wasn’t all that interesting.

What time did you go? We were there after 10 and stayed around for quite a little bit.

Gundam - it’s fun when you know the people and you actually go places.

Krazy - black drz.

Pm me about your bike.

I guess you have a point, Right now I am “that guy in a full leather suit.” :lol

Need DRZ something fierce :frowning:

I gotta make it out there this year… got a few guys out amsterdam way that wanna ride out too so hopefully it will be fun

Post up when you guys ride… It’s been a while since I’ve hit dd, but I’m always looking to get out. Used to be the squid on the zx12r (r.i.p.) in shorts and a tshirt. Might have run with some of you guys before. Feel free to email.

I’ve got a black zx14 now, but I think I only stopped by dd twice briefly last year. This season has b een awesome though. Already put over 1000 miles on it XD

Congrats on the new bike.

In the coming weeks as weather levels out on the warmer side, I’ll be coming out a bit.

After I get more riding experience I would love to come out here, do you think i would get laughed at on a 250 thou? should have my MSF, liscence, and be comftorable riding that far alone this season. Im deff gonna be out at americade this year a couple days…

I dont think anyone will laugh at you. Dosnt seem like that kind of group.

It’s more of the company that what you ride.

Some of the most welcome and well known guys used to be on 250’s.

Its not about the bike at all.

I see a few 250’s no one cares man.