Dear Hector,

Happy B-Day duuud!

Go bench-press some trannies…and by that I mean transmissions…not the other kind they have in K-W.

hes probly already passed out in some ally way already

thanks cal, and Mikey im so not passed out yet , i havent even had 5 beer yet , but saturday , i have the feeling i may be a bit inebriated

Happy B-day mang! Have a good one, don’t race any Eclipses :smiley:

H man, happy bday!

Sorry I can’t make it out on the weekend… busy one for me.
Have a good one!

im sorry , i dont follow, dummy it down a bit , is this in reference to something ?

Have a good one dude. Get drunk.

Is John flying back from Greece to attend your b-day get together?

You realize if he doesn’t, he’s not worthy.

cake?

Haha, I didn’t clue in untill Mike posted that.
F’n good cake too!

FnF reference, you’re Hector, aren’t you? :smiley:

Happy Birthday

ahhhh fuck im retarded

i sure hope so , he didnt tell me where i could get some of that fudge cake , i think he may have packed it him self

HAHAHAHAHA I wish I could fly back for Hector Birthday! I have already been to like 15 of them, every meet is Hector Birthday!!!

As for the fudge cake yes I did pack it my self! Was it good? I used the secret recipe!!!

I heard G will be poping out of a birthday cake with nothing but a g-string on and he will be giving lap dances, is that true? Because if it is I might actually think about flying back!

Hey Hector have a few drinks for me bro, I will be there is spirit! Happy Birthday Bro!

^Heh, G in a G-string… I see what you did there :wink:

Happy birthday dude!

I don’t remember him racing at all:dunno:

Happy Birthday man,

Cheers.

He doesn’t race he holds the dough, cuz he’s too slow to make away with the money…

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/DarkForceJackal/fnfooh.gif

Happy birthday Hector!

haha jon ftw