Dear L4B

do comment on her mom riding you…

have at it my mom probably would and I wouldn’t care-she’s not a big factor in my life

Metro Ford car show

:ponder :ahh :rofl

Point is if i was on dating sites i wouldnt put height as 5"11 and crop my pictures and tell people on god damn car forums im something im not

you mean youre not really Batman Dave?

So jen made this thread to prove some imaginary point to dave, but instead chose to ask him on a date and then acts like facebook is some sort of temple of secrecy and then asks pjb how to make it private? This is the internet, if you dont want someone to read something dont fucking type it out, learn to take a joke, and don’t complain about your life…not exactly rocket appliances last time I checked

If you read my online dating profile it states exactly how it should…bbw.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/novelty-T-shirt-YOU-LOOK-BETTER-ON-MYSPACE-New-Mens-GREEN-sz-Small-Medium-/00/s/NjkzWDc5OQ==/$T2eC16FHJFoE9nh6m++HBQy6mpbttw~~60_35.JPG

I don’t want to date Dave I am trying to make a point that I would meet up with him and hash this shit out but he’s too busy being well himself.

seems like everybody on dating sites lies. One of my friends goes on them, lies out his ass and finds women who do exactly the same thing.

+rep

thats quite the double team… bish would be hurtttttin

The guys I have met up with have only really lied about height

what about length?

Countdown to the next goodbye cruel world thread starts now

My friend lies about his weight, smoking and drinking (he’s a bit of a drunk).

One girl he met looked decent in her out of focus pics but when he met up with her she was quite a bit bigger and sloppier than in the pics and her hair was even a different color.

Others have been clingy as fuck and bitch about he doesnt text them enough (while he’s at work).

Seems like alot of trainwrecks on those sites and thats why I stay the hell away from them.

bit of editing wow look at that.

I’m about 6 10’

:cry I’m actually 6 3’

Pitman this was probably my favorite post of yours lol…