Im not rapehatch please get your facts straight..

ok so i am new to shift…From the beggining ppl have been saying im this rapehatch guy? a few members on here have met me and stated im a good guy to deal with and not the same guy…My question is i have goten to bad reputations in the last few day fom ppl i havent even talked to…one being mk4 the other 88slowmarro…i can under stand slowmarrow leaving me neg being i said i was banging his sister:lol but all in all if you read the thread you will see he started it…now on to mk4 i have never talked to him or made a comment on his threads and he leaves me a bad rep?i dont get it are ppl really tha bored or just haters?any way felt like venting…

You realize your logged into Shift518 correct?

well he did have an early '90’s Honda Civic hatch and a '90’s S10 and he was always trying to sell stuff so there are some similarities there

“H” is not even next to “R” lol

Why is this in moto section?

Moved

Who were these members you met? Can they come forward to verify that you’re not screwing your sister?

ill + rep ya when i can , i really thought u was someone else lol

Delucia has met this guy and said hes a good dude

well for one it would be hard to bang a sister i dont have…im a only child…and im not going to name everyone i have met but have atleast met 5 diff guys off here…i do sell alot of thing its my hobby/job…and i feel my prices are reasonable,trust me there are no hard feelings i just want to get the facts straight…

you gave me a neg rep for no reason…

umm for no reason im pretty sure you called me a sister fucking pig hugger…though it was funny deff uncalled for…

yep

because I talked shit to ya in your nitrous thread thinking you were sister fucker.

:rofl

well deff not a sis fucker and i will +1 ya for the misunderstanding…

wait… you told slowmarrow whhhhahhahhtt? even kidding, probably not the best person to pick on…

i lold hard at “rape hatch” first time i heard that :rofl

So does anyone know this rapehatch guys real name…Just incase i run into him someday ill be sure to kick him in the nads…

stop bitching, fuck off

I was gonna PM you but I figured I’d just post it here:

It’s Kevin Murray.

big words from a kia owner…