Corruption at Shift518.

My fellow Shift518 members;
After recently viewing all the upsets with how the forum has “changed” and what it has now become from a lot of the senior more seasoned members on here I, Myself a mere few month old member can now see what the gripes are starting to become and where they are coming from. We have at hand a severe issue i believe with multiple members being " butthurt" or “sand in their pussies” as some may say. This has saddened me. I find it interesting also the things that i have heard going on behind the scenes, The rulessss being bent certain ways when no one see’s what is really going on. This my friends is not ok, i will not stand for such nonsense and be walked over by people with special privileges that i do not have, flat out unacceptable.
It has come to my attention that a few members on here( who wont be listed right away) have an issue with how they are treated by others. This is a place where we can all come to share the same joys such as cars, trucks, traveling, under age naked girls, negative reputation giving, steroids, being upset about getting a ticket when your deserve it, racing gay white camaros, etc. A genuine place to enjoy each others company and have the pleasure in speaking with other fine individuals which whom are also interested in the same similar activities and even sometimes share the same beliefs as yourself, A great place for all. From what i have heard, For the past 2 years my great dear long time friend Corey Russo better know as 20wrx09 or some shit like that has had great trouble with people busting his stones and or giving him negative reputation. I know sometimes its hard to come to the new place and not everyone likes you or sometimes theres no empty seat on the school bus or the lunch table but, these things usually pass. Corey will swear up and down it doesnt bother him and hes ok with it and knows we are all just kidding but http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn254/scottmasonmusic/joe-wilson-you-lie-photocopy.jpg Well, My good buddy here Corey is still being picked on and i think it has some to a point of no return so a friend of his and our loyal,honest,fair, all around great guy, forum owning friend Vovchander has come to the rescue.
We lately have been getting banned, talked to and yelled at all the time, Mostly for personal threats, which is understandable. Racism and other things such as swearing and being mean has also come into effect. Again, Understandable. Now, I remember a certain case a few weeks back where a member on here who is very funny, (mememark) made a lot of LOLZ in a thread refering to Votvot. Cossey repped the shit out of mark and vlad was not happy about this, stating that he had added over a years worth of normal positive reputation to Marks rep chart and that he was thinking about resetting reps due to things like this.
Recently this actually happend. Our class clown/bully Murrdawg recently had all of his rep taken away due to negging member 20wrx09 for jokes and ball busting, Probably could of done without it but hey, whatever its fun and all in good fun. Murrdawgs rep was taking from 1800 down to 200 with a blink of an eye because of such actions that were deemed unacceptable and not ok. Well, I made a joke myself tonight about corey making a great wife to someone someday and he didnt really appreciate my humor like i did and others. So, he proceeded to take away from my reputation and commented with GTFO. I guess this is his yard now and we are all fucked and in my closing arguements i will show you why.
I told corey, The neg rep war is on after he got me tonight, and that he would never win. The following is 100% true,accurate images that have not been altered one bit and this is what this place has become…

This is what has been going on behind closed doors. People getting there rep taken away and others who bitch and moan to powerful forum owners house rules guys get rewarded and think they own the place because they " have vlads phone number" and " play xbox together". Corey was rewarded 300 points when kevins rep was diminished to nothing. I told corey the neg was was on and he would never win, These are the comments that came of it. I am so deeply saddend by this. I thought corey and i were firends, I thought i was visiting a fair, honest, truthful, Awesome place to hang around. Not a do as i say not as i do type of place. This place is built on lies :(. You decide for yourself.

Nicolas Primero
Offices of corey i just fucking pwned your ass,
Averill park, NY. 12018.

FUCKYOUCOREYNEGFUCKINGREPFOREVERRRRRRRRR.

:rofl:rofl:rofl plus rep

Is this a srs post? Holy shit.

Lmao you idiots really take this forum shit way too seriously

+rep dude.

My feelings are hurt ryan, Yes this is serious. Serious fucking business.

Edited for mis reading post.

How is this a personal attack?

Corey reported the issue, it was investigated and murdogg was found guilty of abusing the rep.

Further reports on the abuse will be investigated from any party.

If he claims I did it because he “told me to” he’d be wrong.

The comment about shift being pointless and a waste of time is dually noted coming from the guy who was always on my case about “why won’t you make me moderator… Vlad!”

Strong detective work but there is no foul play.

When I came on here, I took my abuse, lost rep and was “hazed” into the forum, so to say. However, over time, I met you all and learned a TON about cars through all of you. If CorEy is afraid of the same thing, he’s on the wrong forum.

You could FART AND IT’D BE CONSIDERED A PERSONAL ALABAMA WINDCHIME NOWADAYS

Shift rep is life :rofl

what is abuse of rep though, I legitimately find most of corE’s posts to dumb

LIFE518

Negging vlad and corey till i cant any longer

Going out of your way to repeatedly neg rep him. Going around plus repping everyone else with comments “plus rep so I can neg rep Corey again”

:facepalm

LMFAO PEOPLE NEED A LIFE!

Murrdawg is WINNING

death if i hadnt just negged you the other day i’d prolly neg you again. consider yourself lucky.

I use to get plus reps all the time from Germanpsi saying “just neggin cliff.” Sorry to throw you in the bag chris.

I couldn’t care less, just amused me how riled up big corE got.

Vlad and corey are bro’s. I know now when my rep is back to 0 it was at coreys requests over xboxlive.