Rep showing the giver Yes or No.

I’ve had a few recent requests asking for the rep to show who it was given by automatically on each instance.

It would eliminate some of the issues we had recently with people posing to be somebody else while giving neg rep across the board and a few other issues.

I’m still not sure on how it would be so letting it go to the jury.

What do you guys think?

I vote yay. Because when you give positive rep you want the person to know. Negative you should have a reason for giving and thus have your name atached to it. If everyone knows whos doing it there will be no more bullshit neg rep going around. -Dkid

Maybe dump the whole rep system altogether. Its really rather pointless anyway.

I like the idea of the rep system. I dont like people just being stupid about it and giving rep for no reason whatever. (Example) If you tell someone to grow up and use the rep system properly they will neg rep you saying peter pan says they never have to grow up. Maybe its the mass amount of 17 year old kids on the forum. I can live with it or without it, but i think having your name behind what you say will make it more realistic and represent the people on the forum in a better fashion.

:lol ^^^ Soo true

Thanks. Plus rep. (for all the peter pans on the forum this is how you use rep properly.)

Edit-i am out of positive rep, nevermind

do it

You son of a bitch, i just gave you rep, i got DOOPED :rofl:lol

Quit crying you baby…its like you drive a mustang or something :haha

i just got rep from norwwod askin if i do also???

Well i didnt think anyone else would send me this Rep showing the giver… 04-22-2009 08:55 PMnorwood swallows

And last time i checked you did soooooooooooooo…

And the rep wars continue…:ahh

wasnt me my friend .oh and i dont swallow im more of a spitter

Whoa!! :lol I dont cry b/c i drive a mustang!!

Well pos rep is always a freind of mine. I think I’ve received more from this thread then the whole time I’ve been around here :lol

I do:'(

adam is the shift swallower .why do ya think his farts reek of sperm

You need NAWSS, 2 of the big ones!

Girlfreind/other expenses>nitrous…it sucks…but she does tooo

rep system is a good idea…except when their are a bunch of people neg repping you b/c they can…should almost be like the street racing section…100+ posts or sumthing and you can rep…kind of like a probation period…

neg repping everybody in this thread who said it’s a good idea.

anonymous rep is the only rep.