Cliff is butthurt version 3.1.4

I keep getting neg reps from germanpsi for no apparent reason. Since I’m not one to utilize the rep system I can’t return the favor.

So what I need is for people to post in this thread so I can plus rep them to spread it around so I can then return the favor to germanPissInHisEye. Thanks, appreciate it.

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
92’ Hatch D Series Hot… 05-12-2010 06:36 PM fuck corey
92’ Hatch D Series Hot… 05-12-2010 06:28 PM neg rep laduke…and corey
Whats the best bang for… 05-11-2010 11:18 PM GermanPSI just neg’in Cliff
students kicked off… 05-11-2010 02:20 PM Ilya Good post
NWS I said it must be… 05-09-2010 03:17 PM johnnyk6mt yes i love you lock it up
Need some help 05-09-2010 12:22 AM 20wrx09 mad gay
Sightings Thread 05-08-2010 04:56 PM + rep to neg rep corey

:rofl

:rofl

Rep whore right here.

neg rep.

IN for +! :lol

rep nucca

Everyone + rep’d accordingly. Except for 240… =( cause I rep’d him too recently.

Word.

imma neg the both of ya

Neg Repping clifftard if possible

Neg rep

False. You already neg repped me today in a different thread. I’m still trying to rep people to neg rep you. It’ll come, don’t worry.

I have passed out too many reps in the past 24 hours. So at 7:46pm, you got yours coming…

Edit: For those of you who want +rep, post in here and I’ll get back to you tomorrow night, thank you.

Cool story BRAH!

Thank you. =)

Someone +rep’d me with the message “neg justin.” I lol’d but don’t know who Justin is. Good for him I guess!

I demand a second rep.

A few people will be lucky enough to have “+rep so I can -rep germanpissinhiseye” in their rep boxes… but then I did it too many times and can’t rep anyone for 24hrs. I’ll get you tomorrow with that rep since you own an s2000. that makes both of us cool.

Gotta spread some more lovin first… ;p