REP system being abused.

I dont want it. If a mod or someone can disable mine. thanks.

Somebody is leaving me negative rep and its not the person that it says it is.

You can disable it in your User CP
Nothing to cry about.

not crying about anything. you immature pricks are neg repping for the sake of nothing else better to do with your life.

i have 8 neg reps in a row from last week that say something then - pjb. when i know he didnt leave one.

I don’t use it, but I receive it. I my last 5 are 3 negs and 2 neutral so I know it’s someone with a red bar neg repping me.
Who cares, every other forum I’m on the rep system is abused 20x as bad, I have i think 27,xxx,xxx + rep on ClubRSX.

unless im missing something, i just went through the whole thing. didnt see crap.

this is the first VB site where i have less options… never noticed that.

its just so weird how many green bars cossey has

Why would anyone even care if they have green blocks or red blocks… it dosent effect my use of the forum in any way so i could care less about my rep… why cry about it

:rofl @ whole thread

^
What I said
Thank you.

Wat you want more? :lol

yah +1

I agree with Hooked.

Grow the hell up people. This isn’t middle school. Stop being a bunch of douche bags. We’re all fricken adults here. Can we act like it please? Kthxbye.

i dont think I have any. I dont even know how to use it

EDIT: for some reason i have negative 3. GHEY

lol I just got negged, “You grow up.”

http://shift518.gom-host.com/images/newsmilies/facepalm.gif

and now im at zero… Whats goin on?

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu105/Samn1511/dawson-crying.jpg

lol.

Well, let me explain something… for those of you who don’t know rep stands for reputation. Typically if you extend the truth, fabricate stories, and blatently lie about what you have, you will be negative repped. That should clear up any frustration the OP has.

As an addedum:

If you act like an adult and tell people to grow up, you will be neg repped as well with comments such as, “Peter Pan says it’s okay not to grow up.”